ZhouYanRan:

I'm #TeamGirlsInGlasses. I know Gyoza's got Manaow, but has Thida got any love interest? Because she's cute, smart and a good friend - totally a girlfriend material ?

i agree, girls with glasses are so charming!!

i was thinking about Thida and Luktarn 👀 they're both too cute to be single!!

christinip:

I'd like to join. I'd love to see GL's dominating the world in the near future <3

Hello and welcome ! <3

mermysteries:
How I Felt When I saw That Gir

Oooh, hadn't heard of that one! Added. Along with all the other ones mentioned XD

Matriception:
Neverland

This one? https://youtu.be/SxHNslcPspo?si=J15U_g58kYTUzB7l

christinip:

I'd like to join. I'd love to see GL's dominating the world in the near future <3

Welcome to the party!! ^-^ 

Uranus 2324 had its launching worship ceremony yesterday (Nov. 19th)!

And they have been filming Q1 (the first queue/film set) of Loyal Pin today (Nov. 20th)

Because I think yall need this picture in full glory:

AthenaTheStorierX:

Oooh, hadn't heard of that one! Added. Along with all the other ones mentioned XD

This one? https://youtu.be/SxHNslcPspo?si=J15U_g58kYTUzB7l

Welcome to the party!! ^-^ 

Yes that's the one!

mermysteries:

i agree, girls with glasses are so charming!!

i was thinking about Thida and Luktarn ? they're both too cute to be single!!

I will be disappointed if Thida doesn't get her own mini arc, I feel if Luktarn gets a love interest that's not unrequited then the  vibe might be similar to Warang's scenario. Speaking of Warang, absolutely love her and her about to unfold arc. Don't know why my focus always shifts to the side characters in the story :D

AthenaTheStorierX:

Because I think yall need this picture in full glory:

this picture is now my roman empire

Matriception:

Yes that's the one!

I will be disappointed if Thida doesn't get her own mini arc, I feel if Luktarn gets a love interest that's not unrequited then the  vibe might be similar to Warang's scenario. Speaking of Warang, absolutely love her and her about to unfold arc. Don't know why my focus always shifts to the side characters in the story :D

I LOVE WARANG TOO!! i love all grumpy lesbians, and will defend them with my life!!

I just finished watching How I Felt When I saw That Girl / Ek Ladki Ko Dekha Toh Aisa Laga (Streaming: Netflix)

Instant favorite. Omg. It had me jamming, smiling, and crying. The rep was amazing (and omg, the girl in the audience T_T). And I loved how it showed that the enforcement of "societal norms" can be harmful to anyone. Also, while looking for these pictures, I discovered that the screenwriter is a transwoman (Gazal Dhaliwal) and it's directed by the mother of a gay child (Shelly Chopra Dhar). Both perspectives on this topic were so well incorporated into this romance, friendship, and family film. Thanks so much Mermysteries for recommending it!

I was also reminded of another romance movie, although that one isn't LGBTQ+. Honey 3: Dare to Dance. Because within the story itself, the leads are risking it all to produce one last performance, one that will risk it all, and they choose to tell a "classic" romance with a "twist."

Wow I watched Ek Ladki ko dekha to aisa laga, but didn't know about  the people working behind.Btw you can try another Indian movie "Maja Ma" which shows a an older closeted woman coming on terms with herself, though I haven't watched it yet  so can't say much

I never knew India had so many GL's , makes me wonder if they have BL's too? ( just curious) and the rep is amazing , considering the fact that it was only recently that gay marriages were legalized . ( which also i recently came to knew)

Matriception:

Wow I watched Ek Ladki ko dekha to aisa laga, but didn't know about  the people working behind.Btw you can try another Indian movie "Maja Ma" which shows a an older closeted woman coming on terms with herself, though I haven't watched it yet  so can't say much

I have watched it and it was good. It majorly focuses on so social issues like many(some even i didn't knew  they would be facing). It is a good one time watch and just go prepared that you won't be getting that sweet cute, i mean they have a good love story. But maybe some keeping some tissues will be good idea:)

thatonewhothrives:

I never knew India had so many GL's , makes me wonder if they have BL's too? ( just curious) and the rep is amazing , considering the fact that it was only recently that gay marriages were legalized . ( which also i recently came to knew)

So there is Badhaai do. And shubh mangal zyada shavdhan, i haven't watched it but have heard a lot about it and the lead actors are really trustworthy for choosing the storyline and acting, so you can definitely check it out. I  don't remember any other right now

Summer:

So there is Badhaai do. And shubh mangal zyada shavdhan, i haven't watched it but have heard a lot about it and the lead actors are really trustworthy for choosing the storyline and acting, so you can definitely check it out. I  don't remember any other right now

ohh I watched that shubh mangal zyada savdhan and it's really cute and funny plus the actors got great chemistry

Summer:

I have watched it and it was good. It majorly focuses on so social issues like many(some even i didn't knew  they would be facing). It is a good one time watch and just go prepared that you won't be getting that sweet cute, i mean they have a good love story. But maybe some keeping some tissues will be good idea:)

Nice will watch it soon

AthenaTheStorierX:
Thanks so much Mermysteries for recommending it!

you're very welcome!! im glad you enjoyed it :D i watched this one years ago and it really stayed with me. i should rewatch it sometime soon!

AthenaTheStorierX:
I discovered that the screenwriter is a transwoman (Gazal Dhaliwal) and it's directed by the mother of a gay child (Shelly Chopra Dhar).

that's SO AMAZING!!i had no idea!! 

Matriception:

Maja ma was also beautiful, i especially loved the final scene!! 

Summer:
So there is Badhaai do. And shubh mangal zyada shavdhan, i haven't watched it but have heard a lot about it and the lead actors are really trustworthy for choosing the storyline and acting, so you can definitely check it out. I  don't remember any other right now

yes Badhaai Do's main characters are a lesbian woman and a gay men, they both have romantic relationships! i hadnt heard about the other one, but i will definitely check it out. i really need to watch more Indian cinema in general!

edit: i looked it up and Shubh Mangal Zyada Shavdhan is available on prime video here!! will definitely be watching it soon, thanks for the rec :D