glowinggayalien:

for too long, i deadass thought Twenty-Five Twenty-One was a gl because the only scenes i saw on my tl were the kim taeri and bona scenes. even my extremely heterosexual sister was like "i thought they were in love with each other." 

all this to say, kim taeri needs to play another sapphic role and i will never forgive 2521 from depriving us of  seeing bona kissing 

no problem with korean movies but they are more stricter with k dramas. Different countries and different policies like China for example: Couple of mirrors doesn't have kissing scenes even BLs like The Untamed.

I found this while scrolling through IG reels. This might be old; I think this was taken during the filming of a new MV after 'Lucky My Love' had wrapped. 

Don't they look like chillin' girlfriends during a honeymoon?  🤭 

dramas_nocturnal:
I found this while scrolling through IG reels. This might be old; I think this was taken during the filming of a new MV after 'Lucky My Love' had wrapped. 

Don't they look like chillin' girlfriends during a honeymoon?  🤭 

THEYRE SO CUTE... can we get a new show with them already?? i miss them :(

dramas_nocturnal:

Don't they look like chillin' girlfriends during a honeymoon?  ? 

THE MV IS OUT!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UyEP9YrfIfw

New H'our GL has finished airing yesterday and it's added to MDL now. 🎄✨

MDL page | Youtube playlist

Reverse 4 you is already filming!!!!

Here

Alex:

New H'our GL has finished airing yesterday and it's added to MDL now. 🎄✨

MDL page | Youtube playlist

Ooh thank you for sharing - this looks cute!

Summer:

Here

Thank you so much for this! FINALLY THEYRE FILMING! 2024 is gonna be the year of the sapphics, I feel it!

Summer:

Here

Have they revealed the cast yet?

Matriception:

Only the original castings of Wa and Vivi. They have yet to announce the recasting of P'Four or any other infos. Hopefully soon though!!

Oh thanks, btw if anyone missed Tsukuritai Onna to Tabetai Onna Season 2 is set to air from 29th January :)

Matriception:

Oh thanks, btw if anyone missed Tsukuritai Onna to Tabetai Onna Season 2 is set to air from 29th January :)

*happy pterodactyl noises*

I’m cool. Totally cool. Cool as a cucumber. Don’t mind me.

*sets calendar event*

Matriception:

No it's still a mystery that who is casted for Four. 

Matriception:

You icon thank you so much for telling us! I really need to watch season 1 of this soon, and I know I’m gonna die with this and 23.5 airing at the same time!

nightnight:

You icon thank you so much for telling us! I really need to watch season 1 of this soon, and I know I’m gonna die with this and 23.5 airing at the same time!

Hehe I am just obsessed at this point and keep checking the upcoming show pages too often 

Summer:

No it's still a mystery that who is casted for Four. 

Hmm I wonder why  they are hiding it, maybe they might do a big reveal or something