leea:

And Dream in May hehe

Then Dep Night side story also in May, The Secret of Us in June, hopefully Reverse 4 You as well, and then Unlock your Love in September/October... what a time to be alive! 

mermysteries:

Then Dep Night side story also in May, The Secret of Us in June, hopefully Reverse 4 You as well, and then Unlock your Love in September/October... what a time to be alive! 

Blank S2 will also be released in May. Oohhh....The Secret of Us is like a month away. So we'll be getting more teasers and a trailer sooner. I'm trying to stay calm here. 

Gahh.. I try to keep up with all the GLs that are still filming, and sometimes they're making me fomo. lol

I've watched the movie Until Rainbow Dawn today on Gagaoolala and let me tell you, this movie is so cute but also presents the struggles of LGBT people in Japan! It's only one hour long so you can watch it very fast and still you're left wanting more. It's going to leave Gagaoolala soon so if you have a subscription, you can watch it until then. ^^

AthenaTheStorierX:

Still going around film festivals: https://queereast.org.uk/festival-2024/

Ah, I see. Thank you for the info cutie :)

So many amazing projects are getting lined up and many will be getting released. I've been busy in work so much that almost got little time to login to MDL. Thank you all for keeping us updated with all the information and posts. You folks are awesome <3

Does anyone know a place to see this short film with English/Spanish/French subs please?

Emma:

Does anyone know a place to see this short film with English/Spanish/French subs please?

It's only 10 minutes, could someone from Philippines sub this for us? I think we have pinoy people in our club/dc

Hello, so glad there's a club for GL. It's been such a challenge finding good GL dramas/or films :)

AthenaTheStorierX:

Don't forget to pop into the Voting Lists and update everything before May 1st!!

So... I'm currently sick. So I didn't get to those updated votes yet. But that just means you have another 24 hours to add and make adjustments!!

Let's see what changes are in store! (Anyone else oddly excited?)

kitana_m:

Hello, so glad there's a club for GL. It's been such a challenge finding good GL dramas/or films :)

Welcome welcome! Feel free to explore the lists on the first page of this forum for recommendations,  or just ask for recommendations in the chat. ^-^

Also, we do have a Discord server if you'd like to discuss GLs from outside of dramaland: https://discord.gg/hxnBg42Pp3

AthenaTheStorierX:

So... I'm currently sick. So I didn't get to those updated votes yet. But that just means you have another 24 hours to add and make adjustments!!

Let's see what changes are in store! (Anyone else oddly excited?)

wish you a quick recovery Athena!! I'm excited to see the results, but take all the time you need!

kitana_m:

welcome!! you joined at a great time, there are so many great ones coming out and even more in production!

AND THE RESULTS ARE IN!!

Favorite Sapphic Main Couples from Dramas, determined from 71 voters, are from 1) GAP; 2) Tsukutabe/She Loves to Eat, She Loves to Cook; 3) Couple of Mirrors.

So essentially, the release of season 2 of Tsukutabe made it rise up to second place (from the 3rd place it held last year)!

Favorite Sapphic Couples from Movies, determined from 43 voters, are from 1) The Handmaiden; 2) General, Can I Sleep With You; 3) Yes or No.

Only the 1st place winner stayed (though with almost 3x as many points and votes, wowzers) . The short microfilm "General Can I Sleep With You" rose up from out of main 3 last year, as did "Yes or No." Y'all have been exploring, I can tell.

Favorite Sapphic Main Characters, determined by 49 voters, are from 1) The Handmaiden; 2) She Makes My Heart Flutter; 3) GAP

Again, these are the same 3 winners as last year, though "She Makes My Heart Flutter" overtook GAP with 10 more voters (while GAP only received 6 more).

Favorite Sapphic Supporting Couples, determined by 54 voters, are from 1) Bad Buddy; 2) Nevertheless; 3) GAP

Despite the steep intake of new votes, these titles, and their placement in the top 3, are the same as last year. These favorites seem to be some lasting ones!

Favorite Sapphic Supporting Characters, determined by 74 voters, are from 1) Bad Buddy; 2) Semantic Error; 3) Nevertheless.

In a surprise turn of events, Nevertheless overcame GAP in the last year to take 3rd place!

Favorite Sapphic Headcanons/Ships, determined by 30 voters, are from 1) 2521; 2) Until We Meet Again; 3) Search WWW

So, 2521 rose from outside of the top 3 to Number 1! Until We Meet Again dropped down to second place to make room, and Search WWW remained in 3rd place, but getting rid of it's tied title.

Most Anticipated Upcoming Sapphic Stories, determined by 62 voters, are 1) Reverse 4 You; 2) Pluto; 3) The Last Case.

Last years' number 1, 23.5, is currently airing, so Reverse 4 You rose to take its place, fellow GMMTV GL, Pluto swept in and took second place, while The Last Case remains in 3rd place, but with over 3x more voters (and a new poster).

AthenaTheStorierX:
AND THE RESULTS ARE IN!!

These are fascinating to look at! Thank you for collecting them and your thoughtful comments - it's nice to know the changes from last vote! <3

AthenaTheStorierX:
AND THE RESULTS ARE IN!!

YEESSS!!

i had hope we would see 23.5 as fave main couple and support couples, BUT im still so glad to see so many favorites! Gap stands strong and i think it's well deserved as it was the introduction to GL for so many people! InkPa you will always be famous!glad to see they're still loved and cherished! and She Makes My Heart Flutter too, to this day i still believe it's fantastic and i still have hope for a sequel!

Hello!! So excited to have found this group! <3

megan:

Hello!! So excited to have found this group! <3

Welcome!!