AthenaTheStorierX:

I've been seeing clips and gifs of this on social media! It looks good!

But boyyyy am I intimidated by the length. 

Are they mains or supporting?

Marta is a main character as the telenovela centers around her family the De la Reina, a rich and prominent family in Toledo.  Fina works for the family, Marta's her boss and they both grew up together in the same house. Fina's father works as a chauffeur for the family. I guess you could say they are mains cause they are the most popular couple in the telenovela.

The length is massive. Season 1 has 200 episodes. 

*  Their first night at a hotel in Illescas after they became a couple

* Running off to Madrid so they can be together (a more recent scene)

ana:

joining <3

Welcome! <3 :D If you haven't already, feel free to check out our Discord!

ana:

it says the discord invite link is invalid </3

Ouch, sorry about that! Try this one - should work!

The Deep Night Side Story: Only Us just released a poster and announced that the first episode is coming May 30th 2024. There will be 6 episodes.

Club Friday Season 16: Love Bully, starring Engfa and Charlotte, will be released on June 7th, 9.15 pm (GMT +7) on One31 and Viu.

(MDL page has been submitted, pending for approval)

leea:

The Deep Night Side Story: Only Us just released a poster and announced that the first episode is coming May 30th 2024. There will be 6 episodes.

The teaser is out. 

Club Friday Season 16: Love Bully teaser. 

23.5's final episode aired today!! such a bittersweet moment, I'm sad it's over but grateful for the journey with these characters!

I'm glad theres such a wide variety of GLs airing simultaneously though! With Dream and Blank currently airing, Deep Night Side Story and Love Bully coming very soon, then also The Secret of Us probably coming in June as well, this pride month is looking good! There's something for everyone!

ierikho:
Mayfly Angel by SUKFILM (Korea)

MDL Page: https://mydramalist.com/770395-mayfly-angel

sasha1996a:

Joining! 

Welcome!

Deep Night Side Story: The Two of Us EP1 is out. 

sasha1996a:

Joining! 

Welcome! We're happy to have you here ^-^

MizMystixism:

Deep Night Side Story: The Two of Us EP1 is out. 

I really need to get on watching Deep Night so i can start watching these two and their spinoffs. Perhaps i'll do that after i finish 23.5 in the next few days

Is anyone else watching and loving this Drama? 😍😍😍😍😍