AthenaTheStorierX:

Catching up on the activity Mio?

Lol yes!

So what good GL are you guys currently watching? :)

I'm only watching Show me love rtnw. Also scoy, beckfreen are quite cute in it but I'm not used to Freen like this– still not over her hot-cold bossiness from gap ;)

Show Me Love
You Are the Cream in My Coffee
and then Beautiful Lady (Vietnamese sitcom) on YT
and also Colors Office (also Vietnamese GL sitcom): https://youtu.be/e7g2F0lQsuw

chi-ha-nzhillazz:

I'm only watching Show me love rtnw. Also scoy, beckfreen are quite cute in it but I'm not used to Freen like this– still not over her hot-cold bossiness from gap ;)

Lol I get you ;)
It's shame they don't really have any part in Secret Crush, and I personally wasn't a big fan of the main couple so I kinda forced myself to watch it for them haha

kardasx:

Show Me Love
and also Colors Office (also Vietnamese GL sitcom): https://youtu.be/e7g2F0lQsuw

Ohh thanks, I didn't even realize You Are the Cream in My Coffee was out!

kardasx:

Show Me Love

I'm watching the coffee one too, pretty much forgot about it since they didnt have a consistent schedule 

Mio:

Lol I get you ;)
It's shame they don't really have any part in Secret Crush, and I personally wasn't a big fan of the main couple so I kinda forced myself to watch it for them haha

Ohh thanks, I didn't even realize You Are the Cream in My Coffee was out!

There seems to be a cut out on yt with all the scenes. I say "seems" because maybe all the scenes aren't there since it's less than 15 minutes? They did my girls bad :( but i am enjoying scoy and I'm not watching for them, oof I am so ready for the gls to be out already this year...

chi-ha-nzhillazz:
I am so ready for the gls to be out already this year...

Now I am the most looking forward to Be Mine drama, which gonna be pure GL show with multiple couples.

I have quite a few upcoming GLs in my Upcoming Lists - especially Thailand's. I'm curious if anyone can bring new ones to my attention in the voting poll :P

Also, Be Mine is gonna have multiple dramas under it (at least 2 - and if they go well, the author might sign for more of her novels to be adapted). Excited!
Although, what they did to Sprite was unprofessional.

I was the most excited for reverse 4 you but ever since Christine left, I've been a bit stumped. She looked so good with the other girl and I usually get attached to leads after watching the teaser (especially is they looked good together!).

I'm also very excited for the whole Be Mine franchise and the skiu series too (looks like one of those has a butch fl, please please please give this to us!) I love the concept of a mame-like universe full of lesbians and sapphics 

but The Last Case, oof I physically need that drama to be good

As for 23.5,,, I love my girls but i know what gmmtv is going to serve us ;) so while I'm ready for it, I'm not that hyped.

So many gls look too good to be true though, and 23.5 is the only one i know for a fact will come out without a glitch. I really can't believe there are so many getting adapted into series and I'm trying to keep my hype low so i don't get disappointed in the event that things don't go as we hope

AthenaTheStorierX:

I have quite a few upcoming GLs in my Upcoming Lists - especially Thailand's. I'm curious if anyone can bring new ones to my attention in the voting poll :P

Also, Be Mine is gonna have multiple dramas under it (at least 2 - and if they go well, the author might sign for more of her novels to be adapted). Excited!
Although, what they did to Sprite was unprofessional.

I don't think we'll have anything new for ya, you're always on top and up to date with upcoming releases :p

I'm excited for Heavy Snow!

Mio:

I'm excited for Heavy Snow!

Yes and yes and yes—the revolution! Also, it's high time that "mainstream actors" start picking lgbt roles

chi-ha-nzhillazz:
I was the most excited for reverse 4

Me too. It contains my favourite genres: time travel and sci-fi

The Last Case - I already like cast even without knowing who of finalists will get the roles. But the drama looks very good.

23.5 looks good too... then  About a galaxy, Dream, Us...

kardasx:

Me too. It contains my favourite genres: time travel and sci-fi

The Last Case - I already like cast even without knowing who of finalists will get the roles. But the drama looks very good.

23.5 looks good too... then  About a galaxy, Dream, Us...

I just like anything which is not just romance but has romance, best example would be the bl Manner of Death

So many of these dramas are unconfirmed as of yet. I remember when Nilundon was going to air, I was even ready to buy gaga since I'd accumulated enough ptw to watch there but it never aired :(

Sorry, don't want to be a party pooper but I hope we don't have to join the cdrama fans in waiting on series for a lifetime

chi-ha-nzhillazz:

I was the most excited for reverse 4 you but ever since Christine left, I've been a bit stumped. She looked so good with the other girl and I usually get attached to leads after watching the teaser (especially is they looked good together!).

I'm also very excited for the whole Be Mine franchise and the skiu series too (looks like one of those has a butch fl, please please please give this to us!) I love the concept of a mame-like universe full of lesbians and sapphics 

but The Last Case, oof I physically need that drama to be good

As for 23.5,,, I love my girls but i know what gmmtv is going to serve us ;) so while I'm ready for it, I'm not that hyped.

So many gls look too good to be true though, and 23.5 is the only one i know for a fact will come out without a glitch. I really can't believe there are so many getting adapted into series and I'm trying to keep my hype low so i don't get disappointed in the event that things don't go as we hope

im still not over christine leaving. she was so perfect for the role. it definitely affected my excitement, but i really hope it still happens. and hope maybe she returns for other projects.

i think the project i'm most excited for is BE MINE. the ceo for IS entertainment is so sweet, so caring about the cast, the fans and the story itself, i can't help feeling absolutely charmed already. it's the type of company i know i can support with a light heart. and the cast is so unbeliveably gorgeous, i can't believe they found such perfect actresses. especially orm and folk, i'm in love with them and their chemistry IS SO GOOD. 

then SKIU sounds like absolutely everything i've ever wanted. i'm pretty sure both The Perfect Song and Step Up feature butch main characters, Iris and Uro (TWO BUTCH LEADS ITS REALLY A DREAM). and for real, a sapphic band?? where each of the band members get their own love story?? with a bit of a fantasy element (at least in Love in the Rain)?? just sign me up, im completely sold. i would trade my soul for the pilot. also hope the company advertises it more, many people aren't even aware that it's happening.

im aprehensive because both are very ambitious projects made by new, small companies, so we never know what could happen along the way. i really hope with all my heart that everything goes smoothly and both are successful. (and that we don't get any more cast changes, because i'm attached)

even though it's gmm, and high school stories are not my favorite... i can't help but feel hyped for milklove. just by having them as main characters, 23.5 is already better than most existing shows. the only way it could truly disappoint me would be if they didn't get to kiss (like in zero photography, i will forever be pissed about that).

then i just get the feeling that About Galaxy will be amazing. i know nothing about it, but i just feel it in my gut that it will be great. feels like i've been waiting forever for the cast reveal though. I'm not really into mystery stories, but The Last Case sounds so original and intriguing it might just change my mind.

i'm trying not to think too much about us, dream, and (particulary) irresistible (the premise for this one is just too damn good). there's no information about any of them and it's killing me, because i would drop everything to watch them right now.

sorry this is too long, i couldn't contain the excitement!!