DonnaK2O:

I guess they will be my new roman empire this year <3
just started to watch "Blank", I frrr love their natural chemistry and acting ??

Just watched 24 Hour Love on YouTube (4 parts). It was really good, though it is listed on this site yet. The channel is https://youtube.com/@jpcplearnview?si=hNWhSqDnzDIBM0oM

'Mate the series' has announced that the fitting session is done. So the full cast will be announced soon. 

Anyone else disappointed with the Dream series? I am so hella disappointed :(

Thank god Blank is going on and I am feeling the void of 23.5 a little less.

RealNevermore:

i dropped it and feel so bad for doing so but like. maybe episode one was simply too strong and gave me too many expectations.

RealNevermore:

I think most people are. The only good things im consistently seeing people talking about are Silvy and Mint.

MizMystixism:

'Mate the series' has announced that the fitting session is done. So the full cast will be announced soon. 

they can't just drop these hints and then disappear again!! come back and announce the cast properly please

though people seem to believe it's Poppy and Oaey, i would love that

RealNevermore:

honestly same, i didn't buy the main couple. i do plan to continue, let's see if maybe it improves a bit.

AthenaTheStorierX:

I think most people are. The only good things im consistently seeing people talking about are Silvy and Mint.

i have to agree with the people, theyre adorable! also i think Frung is great as the mean girl, hope she gets a lead role next time

RealNevermore:

I am disappointed too, but I still don't want to drop it. I still hope, that it will get better.

A new banner and some emblem badges

Gah! These are amazing Rien! Thanks so much for whipping them together! 

Ill be adding them to the front page as soon as i get in front of a computer! ^-^

Today ep of blank is amazing as well. Next ep will be sad and heartache 

I bring some good news!

Filipino GL/BL series Sky Valley by Oxin Film has finished filming, aims for July release. No information about international distribution.

New Japanese Yuri series adapted from manga Ayaka is in Love with Hiroko was announced. Comes out on July 4th, no information about international distribution.

New Thai GL adaptation for Enemies with Benefits, confirmed by the author. We still don't know which company has the rights.

https://x.com/SLeopard27/status/1797995644218642776?t=ToJFQ0eSoVtIXWznum8wUA&s=19

New company Hollywood Queen founded by Miss Universe Thailand 2019 Fahsai Paweensuda announced 3 GL projects: 

- Bloom into You Thai adaptation 

- Yes or No remake as a series

- My Frenemy Queen (original story)

mermysteries:
- Bloom into You Thai adaptation

This is amazing! I will be watching this one for sure! The other ones too, I'd like to watch them but a Bloom into You adaptation? Really cool and so unexpected too. I wanted a live adaptation of this manga for a while now, glad it's finally getting released.

Emma:

This is amazing! I will be watching this one for sure! The other ones too, I'd like to watch them but a Bloom into You adaptation? Really cool and so unexpected too. I wanted a live adaptation of this manga for a while now, glad it's finally getting released.

right?? i think its really cool! also, with the show being thai it will probably longer and adapt the entire manga series unlike the anime!