Blank Banner and Badges are now on our front page with out other ones!

Thank you again for these Rien!

Rien:

A new banner and some emblem badges

mermysteries:
Filipino GL/BL series Sky Valley by Oxin Film has finished filming, aims for July release. No information about international distribution.

I think all of Oxin Films stuff have been immediately released on Youtube, even for interfans. This will prob follow the same trend.

mermysteries:
New Japanese Yuri series adapted from manga Ayaka is in Love with Hiroko was announced. Comes out on July 4th, no information about international distribution.

I am soooo ready for more J-GL dramas.

mermysteries:
New company Hollywood Queen founded by Miss Universe Thailand 2019 Fahsai Paweensuda announced 3 GL projects: 

- Bloom into You Thai adaptation 

- Yes or No remake as a series

- My Frenemy Queen (original story)

So excited for all 3 of these! Such an ambitious woman! 

mermysteries:

I bring some good news!

Filipino GL/BL series Sky Valley by Oxin Film has finished filming, aims for July release. No information about international distribution.

New Japanese Yuri series adapted from manga Ayaka is in Love with Hiroko was announced. Comes out on July 4th, no information about international distribution.

New Thai GL adaptation for Enemies with Benefits, confirmed by the author. We still don't know which company has the rights.

https://x.com/SLeopard27/status/1797995644218642776?t=ToJFQ0eSoVtIXWznum8wUA&s=19

New company Hollywood Queen founded by Miss Universe Thailand 2019 Fahsai Paweensuda announced 3 GL projects: 

- Bloom into You Thai adaptation 

- Yes or No remake as a series

- My Frenemy Queen (original story)

Thank you so much for all the good news. Could you tell a bit more about the Japanese GL you talked about? Any links?

RealNevermore:

Thank you so much for all the good news. Could you tell a bit more about the Japanese GL you talked about? Any links?

Yes!! Here's the producer website's page for the project https://www.mbs.jp/ayahiro/

you can check the main actresses, production credits, and airing schedule!

(sorry for not sharing it in the first place! i have to rely on google translate most of the time, so it usually takes a bit of digging to find the best sources, but im happy to share once i find them)

AthenaTheStorierX:

I think all of Oxin Films stuff have been immediately released on Youtube, even for interfans. This will prob follow the same trend.

I am soooo ready for more J-GL dramas.

So excited for all 3 of these! Such an ambitious woman! 

thank you for the info on Oxin Films! i hope that's also the case for Sky Valley, im looking forward to it

And YES to more J-GLs!! One thing im noticing is that Japanese series are usually announced right before release, so we never know when the next one is coming. i hope we get a bunch!

thank you! 💟💟

Rien:

A new banner and some emblem badges

mermysteries:

Yes!! Here's the producer website's page for the project https://www.mbs.jp/ayahiro/

you can check the main actresses, production credits, and airing schedule!

(sorry for not sharing it in the first place! i have to rely on google translate most of the time, so it usually takes a bit of digging to find the best sources, but im happy to share once i find them)

Thank you so much 💖

looking for recs :)

rainwatcher:

looking for recs :)

And we are happy to provide!

Are you looking for anything in particular? And have you watched and liked any before? 

New series(?) coming from GrandTV, starts airing June 20th.

ierikho:

New series(?) coming from GrandTV, starts airing June 20th.

If I remember correctly, I'm pretty sure they said that this'll be a short film! 

leea:

If I remember correctly, I'm pretty sure they said that this'll be a short film! 

I read that too but the teaser trailer mentions episodes right at the end.

hi all, big GL drama lover here and my favourite wlw character of all time is Nicole Haught from Wynonna Earp(my profile pic) lol 

ierikho:

I read that too but the teaser trailer mentions episodes right at the end.

According to MGT's official Twitter/X, it's a short film, But technically, it's actually a mini-series.

I think when it comes to Thai lakorn, the terms can be quite confusing sometimes. Like pilot, teaser, and trailer refer to 3 different things, but you can see them release an official pilot after a mini pilot. So it's just a matter of terms.

Hello everyone!! upcoming Thai GL Apple now has official social media accounts!

they have shared some sneak peaks of the main actresses

https://x.com/AppleMyloveOFC/status/1801238620168425813?t=sljYXVflS8qkcERMrmoKJw&s=19

we all knew it would be OrmFolk, the pictures confirm it!! i think it looks A LOT like them!! im ao excited, i believe they have the potential to be one of the biggest ships in thailand

sneak peeks for the side couple were also posted!

https://x.com/AppleMyloveOFC/status/1801963215473250813?t=8HWAxsJXF-wfuggU1SzgSg&s=19

they look like actresses Bebell and Plaifah! both of them were with Orm during this year's pride parade, so i think it's very likely and they're both really pretty! im HYPED