stormy221:

hi all, big GL drama lover here and my favourite wlw character of all time is Nicole Haught from Wynonna Earp(my profile pic) lol 

hellooo!! you're very welcome, make yourself at home!

mermysteries:

hellooo!! you're very welcome, make yourself at home!

Thank you so much!

By the way does anyone have any idea if Love Bully will ever get English subtitles? i'll be so sad if it doesn't 

stormy221:
By the way does anyone have any idea if Love Bully will ever get English subtitles? i'll be so sad if it doesn't 

You can watch it on Viu after the episode airs. Or on Change2561 YT channel, but usually the subbed version will be uploaded a few days after it airs.

Two new ghost themed YT GLs coming from Thailand:

Ghostfriend Forever, will air starting from June 29th. Link is to the announcement.

My (Ghost) Love, first ep out now. Playlist link.

The trailer is amazing. 

MizMystixism:

The trailer is amazing. 

Too good, too good. I am so hyped :D

ierikho:

Ghostfriend Forever, will air starting from June 29th. Link is to the announcement.

that's such a funny coincidence!! will be watching both

MizMystixism:

The trailer is amazing. 

THE TRAILER IS SO INSANE?? THE QUALITY THE ACTING WOAAAAH I CANT WAIT

Could someone help me with the name of a Japanese movie on LGBTQ where a gay couple had a daughter and a lesbian couple had a son, the son and daughter are classmates and it's a movie about how their daily life goes on in a society with prejudices against same sex marriage and parents. I totally forgot the name, watched it 2-3 years back.

Though, at this point I am not even sure of it was a Japanese movie, my mind is drawing so blank, I've been given a link to work with but there are so many projects which ranges from anime to dramas to movies and year range of 1960s to current time :(Link

RealNevermore:

Could someone help me with the name of a Japanese movie on LGBTQ where a gay couple had a daughter and a lesbian couple had a son, the son and daughter are classmates and it's a movie about how their daily life goes on in a society with prejudices against same sex marriage and parents. I totally forgot the name, watched it 2-3 years back.

I haven't seen it, but the description sounds like Sato Family Breakfast, Suzuki Family Supper.

ierikho:

I haven't seen it, but the description sounds like  Sato Family Breakfast, Suzuki Family Supper.

OMG, you're an angel, thank you so much, I've been tearing my hairs out here trying to recall the name, love you xoxoxoxoxo

We have a shappic pair in The trainee.  Hope they are endgame:^)

ierikho:

ice and lada(especially Ice) are really good actors, Would love to see them get a chance in a bigger budget, longer series. 

GUYS WE WON!! ORMFOLK CONFIRMED AS THE LEADS FOR APPLE!! they look so adorable, i love them so much