thank you all so much for the recommendations! time to add to my never ending watch list lol

My favorite Love in the Rain poster so far! (I swear I don't want to spam the forum, but I just had to share it!!) It was also announced that the first teaser is coming on April 28th. Sooner than I expected! 

source: https://twitter.com/SKIUTheSeries/status/1646694665054486528?t=A8P__pHB6wDSjHfVqqKVQw&s=08

mermysteries:
(I swear I don't want to spam the forum, but I just had to share it!!)

Lol. Trust me. If this club existed when Nv Er Hong was starting/I started watching it, I would've been worse. There'd be a whole gridded post with the pictures. And who knows, I might join in when these series air. I don't really participate in pre-airing hype. I think the only one recently that I have is actually the BL "Be Mine Superstar." So yea, even though I keep track of a lot and keep people updated, I don't really hype until I actually start watching.

mermysteries:
first teaser is coming on April 28th. Sooner than i expected! 

Woo! April is a busy month! Be Mine prologue on the 17th and this on the 28th! We are being fed.

AthenaTheStorierX:
Lol. Trust me. If this club existed when Nv Er Hong was starting/I started watching it, I would've been worse. There'd be a whole gridded post with the pictures. And who knows, I might join in when these series air. I don't really participate in pre-airing hype. I think the only one recently that I have is actually the BL "Be Mine Superstar." So yea, even though I keep track of a lot and keep people updated, I don't really hype until I actually start watching.

I hadn't heard of Nv Er Hong and Be Mine Superstar! interesting, will check them out

AthenaTheStorierX:
Woo! April is a busy month! Be Mine prologue on the 17th and this on the 28th! We are being fed.

There will also be news for Love Senior on the 26th!! I'm not sure if they will release a teaser or something, but it's very likely. WE ARE SO WELL FED!!

mermysteries:
My favorite Love in the Rain poster so far! (I swear I don't want to spam the forum, but I just had to share it!!) It was also announced that the first teaser is coming on April 28th. Sooner than I expected! 

Hey. If you wanna put your fangirling to work, can you compile the socials of the actresses and whoever else is involved in the project? I'll work on getting them added into MDL.

AthenaTheStorierX:

Hey. If you wanna put your fangirling to work, can you compile the socials of the actresses and whoever else is involved in the project? I'll work on getting them added into MDL.

of course!! will send it as soon as i'm done

@sweetsatang i just sort of assume most people have watched the handmaiden but if you haven't, you must get to it asap

Athena recommends Couple of mirror and I've watched that halfway. It is a mystery with censored lesbian romance. I liked the on-screen chemistry a lot but after eps 5 I switched over to the manhua. It isn't exactly a thriller

You could try Wrath of Desire (lesbians have a hard life), Ride or Die (lesbians on the run). I'm watching Spider lillies and if it classifies, I'll let you know!

@mermy what are you on about, the forums are made for spamming :p the world needs more gl posters spam

And how didn't you hear abt Nv er hong, it was all ove the feeds once. This is why I tell people to join feeds. And thank you for the updates everyone!

chi-ha-nzhillazz:
@mermy what are you on about, the forums are made for spamming :p the world needs more gl posters spam

great, i will continue lol

chi-ha-nzhillazz:
And how didn't you hear abt Nv er hong, it was all ove the feeds once. This is why I tell people to join feeds. And thank you for the updates everyone!

im quite new to asian dramas!! im trying to catch up but theres a lot of interesting ones

chi-ha-nzhillazz:
@sweetsatang i just sort of assume most people have watched the handmaiden but if you haven't, you must get to it asap

yes i second that, the handmaiden changed me as a person

mermysteries:
I hadn't heard of Nv Er Hong and Be Mine Superstar! interesting, will check them out

AthenaTheStorierX:

Hehehe. I asked Rien to make several club badges for it. Allow me to regale you with this beauty:

Our beautiful lord and savior douqi made a compilation for the episodes on Youtube with english subs (here) and a playlist of behind the scene (here).

chi-ha-nzhillazz:
Athena recommends Couple of mirror and I've watched that halfway. It is a mystery with censored lesbian romance. I liked the on-screen chemistry a lot but after eps 5 I switched over to the manhua. It isn't exactly a thriller

I aint watched it yet. I'm just going off of the lists everybody provided and tags. *shrug*

mermysteries:

The leads in Your Ship is Real were watching the Handmaiden together

Aww look! H'our noticed the MDL page for "You Are the Cream in my Coffee": https://twitter.com/hourchannelll/status/1638343914183888896

*Edit: How did I just notice? They literally told people to go rate them on MDL in the description of the videos:
"เข้าไปให้คะแนนและรีวิวหนัง ในเวป Mydramalist กันได้น้า
Let's go rate and comment this movie at Mydramalist."

Yo! There's like a mini-verse going on!
https://twitter.com/hourchannelll/status/1628589949821030406
https://twitter.com/ChildofGhibli/status/1628086879051558915

chi-ha-nzhillazz:

You could try Wrath of Desire (lesbians have a hard life), Ride or Die (lesbians on the run). I'm watching Spider lillies and if it classifies, I'll let you know!

lesbians on the run? that sounds intresting! also no i havent watched the handmaiden but ive seen a few people suggest it so ill get to it once i finish watching all the shows that are gonna be on our skyy 2 

mermysteries:

Mmm... then I should complete it too. The movie is too long and so I stopped somewhere in the middle and rather watched some cdrama with 36x45 minutes episodes. lol.