anny:

NEW GMMTV GL ALERT!!! 

Pluto นิทาน ดวงดาว ความรัก

the upgrade in quality from the 23.5 trailer is crazy. like MilkLove’s impact can not be overstated.

Also THE KISS?! I can’t believe we got a kiss in the trailer. LETS GO LESBIANS!!!

OngsaSun better kiss in 23.5 or i WILL riot. 

glowinggayalien:

the upgrade in quality from the 23.5 trailer is crazy. like MilkLove’s impact can not be overstated.

Also THE KISS?! I can’t believe we got a kiss in the trailer. LETS GO LESBIANS!!!

OngsaSun better kiss in 23.5 or i WILL riot. 

I know!!! I really didn't think they'd give us a kiss and in the trailer already??!!! 

As for OngsaSun same....I see no reason for them not to, other than it's high school and idk if gmmtv's useless ass uses this as an excuse...but I hope not

anny:

I know!!! I really didn't think they'd give us a kiss and in the trailer already??!!! 

As for OngsaSun same....I see no reason for them not to, other than it's high school and idk if gmmtv's useless ass uses this as an excuse...but I hope not

If they can give us PerthChimon going at it as high schoolers just last week then they can give us higher schooler lesbian kisses. But we'll see.

Anybody have any thoughts on them (◕‿◕)

(Kapook and Piploy in The trainee)

chiha:

They look so cute in the pilot trailer and I def think there's something there. I've also been quite taken by Piploy in everything i've seen her in so far, so I'm sooo looking forward to seeing her more prominently and in a GL romance.

Bong Bong:

Joining ?

Welcome!!

chiha:

(Kapook and Piploy in The trainee)

i think i smell smth fruity

i didn't know kapook beforehand, but she is being gay in both the trainee and pluto. good for her.

i might check this one out, they look cute together!!

zeesqueere:

If they can give us PerthChimon going at it as high schoolers just last week then they can give us higher schooler lesbian kisses. But we'll see.

man, if they don't kiss i will light myself on fire. maybe not full on making out, but at the very least a nice kiss like the one in the pluto pilot trailer, i would be very happy! it was very soft and romantic

(i also have hope for an aylinluna kiss. it would be perfect)

in pluto, on the other hand, i really hope for some steamier scenes, since the characters seem a bit older!

it's exciting to have a wide range of gl. some darker, some more dramatic, some lighter, some more romantic, some funnier. i want it all

mermysteries:

man, if they don't kiss i will light myself on fire. maybe not full on making out, but at the very least a nice kiss like the one in the pluto pilot trailer, i would be very happy! it was very soft and romantic

(i also have hope for an aylinluna kiss. it would be perfect)

in pluto, on the other hand, i really hope for some steamier scenes, since the characters seem a bit older!

it's exciting to have a wide range of gl. some darker, some more dramatic, some lighter, some more romantic, some funnier. i want it all

We're actually winning here. I mean did you see the other trailers smh... It's full of school crap

The only interesting storylines are Pluto and a few of the bls, the comedy ghost show which is not a romance and enigma, again, not a romance. The straight storylines are just bs. Even the interest isn't looking as sexy as it was made out to be... Plot's yearbook is the only one i'm going to check, but it's probs a 55:15 sort of deal

The only other show which is darker than Pluto is Enigma. Pluto legit combined the best of everything ^^

Yea, the GMMTV line up for 2024 (so far) isn't as hype-inducing as previous years. Tbf, that could be because of rushing. This conference is usually late November, early December. I'll still be checking a lot of them out, but I'm not as excited about them as I would like to be.

chiha:
We're actually winning here. I mean did you see the other trailers smh... It's full of school crap

The only interesting storylines are Pluto and a few of the bls, the comedy ghost show which is not a romance and enigma, again, not a romance. The straight storylines are just bs. Even the interest isn't looking as sexy as it was made out to be... Plot's yearbook is the only one i'm going to check, but it's probs a 55:15 sort of deal

The only other show which is darker than Pluto is Enigma. Pluto legit combined the best of everything ^^

yea, i wont even bother watching the trailers for the straight shows tbh. and most of the bls seem very basic as well. the only one i'm excited to watch is Ossan's Love, bc i like Earthmix. i might check out The Trainee, for the (maybe) sapphics as well. and that's it.

i might be biased but Pluto is by far the most interesting show. we have stolen identities, drama, disability rep, love triangles, everything!

AthenaTheStorierX:
Yea, the GMMTV line up for 2024 (so far) isn't as hype-inducing as previous years. Tbf, that could be because of rushing. This conference is usually late November, early December. I'll still be checking a lot of them out, but I'm not as excited about them as I would like to be.

maybe they saved the best for part 2! i still fully believe there will be a Viewjune show, i can feel it

mermysteries:
yea, i wont even bother watching the trailers for the straight shows tbh.

The 2023 line up had some good looking straight/het shows. But yet many didnt air (despite being done filming). We might get one before the end of the year,  but the others might be pushed into 2024 or who-knows-when.

mermysteries:
most of the bls seem very basic as well

GMMTV doesn't tend to be inventive. They definitely lean into ships, rather than uniqueness. I still tend to watch though precisely because they're low-effort watch experiences. They're comfortable and short. And some do tend to surprise.

mermysteries:
maybe they saved the best for part 2! i still fully believe there will be a Viewjune show, i can feel it

I hope so on both accounts.

people, have you seen the director for Love Senior?? thought it might be of interest