Fitting for The Loyal Pin very soon!! then Freen and Becky will be having so many workshops wow

The filming for Dream pilot will be on October 26th and 27th, and Q1 for the actual series is already on November 11th! that's much sooner than i expected

lochnisemonster:

i had been wanting to read R4Y, so thank you!! i didn't get too far in and found it's unexpectedly racist?! 🙅 anyone else check it out? i still want to see the show but i guess i'm gonna drop the novel. 😞

btw: hiiiiii!! i've been lurking for *so long* but never got around to posting. thanks to everyone who shares news and such, and thanks especially to @AthenaTheStorierX for organizing this much needed club! 💖

If you mean the "squint-eyed" comment in chapter one, I think the translator picked an unfortunate term to convey that expression people make at one another when gossiping. Not sure if that's in the original Thai.

While Rae herself is not Sapphic, she is a major supporting character in the GL Webcomic "Always Human" by Ari North (Found on: Webtoon | Print)

Yeonhee from Korean asexual short film "S.O.S." experiments with a lesbian affair during her journey of self-discovery.

Kim from the Webtoon webcomic "Boo! It's Sex" enters into a romantic relationship with a woman during the course of the story.

Greta Moreno from US HBO Max show "Generation" was also in a romantic relationship with a woman during the course of the drama. This relationship and her struggles were presumably going to be a focus of the now-cancelled season 2.

AthenaTheStorierX:
Greta Moreno from US HBO Max show "Generation" was also in a romantic relationship with a woman during the course of the drama. This relationship and her struggles were presumably going to be a focus of the now-cancelled season 2.

generation was so good!! i also loved everything's gonna be okay. thank you for these posts, Athena!

Woohoo! So glad that this exists. Also hi🩷

leea:

Woohoo! So glad that this exists. Also hi🩷

LEEA... i always assumed you were already in the club... but now looking back, we always reply to each other in the comment sections, not here... i feel so stupid, i should have invited you sooner!!!

but anyway

THE WARMEST WELCOME!!! :D

Same. I kinda assumed you were already in here. XD

leea:

Woohoo! So glad that this exists. Also hi?

Hey!!  Glad to see to you here. I also thought you would have joined probably. Anyways welcome!!!

mermysteries:

LEEA... i always assumed you were already in the club... but now looking back, we always reply to each other in the comment sections, not here... i feel so stupid, i should have invited you sooner!!!

but anyway

THE WARMEST WELCOME!!! :D

Ahaah yeah, I don't know why but for some reason the clubs/threads seemed really intimidating to me so I was procrastinating and tackled learning some other MDL features first lol. I'm slowly starting to use more features dw

AND THANK YOU GUYS❤️❤️❤️

Everyone, we were already celebrating it in the comment section, but i thought i would bring the party here as well!!

LOVE SENIOR IS OFFICIALLY COMING ON NOVEMBER 8TH!!

And the official trailer will drop on November 1st!

As far as we know, it will air on GMM25 in Thailand, and on WeTV worldwide. Summer pointed out though, that previous Star Hunter show Big Dragon the Series aired the uncut version on WeTV, and the cut version on Youtube for free, so that's still a possibility even though nothing is confirmed yet.

Reminder that, last we heard of it, Love Senior was on Q10, so it's very impressive that it's airing already! Let's support the hell out of it and make it a hit

👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻 I'm kinda glad that the engineering GL will be coming out before the influx of full length GL series! Kind of like an homage to the BL phase

leea:

?????? I'm kinda glad that the engineering GL will be coming out before the influx of full length GL series! Kind of like an homage to the BL phase

YES its like, sapphics can have a little cliched engineering plot as well, as a treat!

also im absolutely head over heels in love with the leads. this will be SO GOOD

ALSO

can we talk about how, out of the 7 projects that star hunter announced, they decided to go with the GL first? 

iconic