megan:

Hello!! So excited to have found this group! <3

hellooo!! glad you found us <3

megan:

Welcome welcome - we’re glad to have you! If you haven’t already, feel free to check out our Discord server!

megan:

Welcome! I like your profile pic <3

I haven't got a chance to properly watch My Marvellous Dream Is You yet, but I already adore the supporting character Toon! I hope she gets a decent amount of screentime in the series.

GDH announced 4 projects as they participate in the Marché du Film at the 77th Cannes International Film Festival (Cannes Film Festival 2024). One of the projects is the coming-of-age GL movie 'Flat Girls' directed by Jirassaya Wongsutin.

Source: https://twitter.com/gdh559/status/1790275887440842838

Kantana Motion Pictures (the house of Reverse 4 You) is also participating. 

**Thai GL is in Cannes. I repeat, CANNES.  This is huge, guys. 

MizMystixism:
**Thai GL is in Cannes. I repeat, CANNES. This is huge, guys.

Wow, this is amazing! Looking forward to watching this one.

MizMystixism:

GDH announced 4 projects as they participate in the Marché du Film at the 77th Cannes International Film Festival (Cannes Film Festival 2024). One of the projects is the coming-of-age GL movie 'Flat Girls' directed by Jirassaya Wongsutin.

INCREDIBLE!! GL really taking the world by storm!!

A couple questions though, if anyone knows how to answer. Will R4Y be screened in the event? or is Kantana just promoting the series there?

And in the last pic, R4Y os listed under "Thailand Films" along with Uranus 2324. Could it be that they made it into a movie instead of series? 

MizMystixism:

The implications are major and i love it! Bring on the era of GLs! And diverse tones and plots no less!  ^-^

mermysteries:

INCREDIBLE!! GL really taking the world by storm!!

A couple questions though, if anyone knows how to answer. Will R4Y be screened in the event? or is Kantana just promoting the series there?

And in the last pic, R4Y os listed under "Thailand Films" along with Uranus 2324. Could it be that they made it into a movie instead of series? 

First of all, we must understand that the Marché du Film is like a market, but for films and filmmakers, in conjunction with the Cannes Film Festival. The main purpose is to bring together the different industry players to make connections and discuss business opportunities (i.e. financial, distribution, collaboration, etc.)

Listed under 'Thailand Films' means that they are content/material from Thailand. Kantana and GDH are among the other Thai companies/studios that participated in the event, so there are many other films/projects and there will be selected Thai films for the screening. So the participation is basically to promote Thai films and audiovisual contents. 

Reverse 4 You is one of 3 complete projects (1 film and 2 series) under Kantana Motion Pictures. 2 of the projects have already been released in Thailand, but not internationally. So R4Y is still a series, only that it was there because it's one of Kantana's projects. Since GL is growing in Thailand, it's wise to promote it too like they did with BL.

Hope the explanation helps. ;) 

MizMystixism:
Hope the explanation helps. ;) 

it helped a lot!! thank you for explaining :D

Soljiwan:

Dream OST MV

I'm obsessed with this song currently 

megan:

Welcome to the club! We're glad you found us. <3

AurumCalendula:

I haven't got a chance to properly watch My Marvellous Dream Is You yet, but I already adore the supporting character Toon! I hope she gets a decent amount of screentime in the series.

Silvy could play a villain and I would still wind up loving her. Such great presence. She's def one of the main factors that has me itching to press play (and I will, i just dont know when).

Do you guys have any recs? Anything GL will do, as long as there's no age gaps or worse things. I'm looking for something nice, gripping, something that I'll remember for a long time. Series, movies and short films are all welcome. Thank you! <3

The posters of AndaLookkaew for Sunset Vibes, a new BL series from Star Hunter Entertainment. 

First episode starts June 15th, 11pm on  One31 and iQiyi. 

Source: https://x.com/starhunter_ent/status/1791807320307171547