NinaJade82 wrote: Which one is TOP??? OMG they are like twins. O:

Hahaha The main differences that I see are the eyes and Kim Woo Bin's jaw is maybe a bit more square? But the eyebrows, nose, and mouth are really close!
NinaJade82 wrote: Which one is TOP??? OMG they are like twins. O:

haha for me they looks only similar from the hair and clothes XDD
TOP is easy to recognize ~~
Ethan Ruan & Ming Dao

Kuroki Meisa & Olivia Hussey (Ok, yeah, the latter is not Asian, but when I was watching "One Pound Gospel", the whole time it was like watching Olivia Hussey from "Romeo & Juliet")

They look exactly the same *___* atleast in those pictures
Panda6 wrote: Ethan Ruan & Ming Dao

haha they look like twins! :O
I don't know if this counts, but I've always thought they really look alike

If you want to burn your eyes a bit more I recommend to check this out!
http://kuraku-kon.livejournal.com/546.html
There are more lovely cartoon character comparings etc.
I forgot to mention his name is "Massu" Masuda Takahisa from NEWS and Tegomass. Btw, I find it funny that "Massu" is actually a finnish word that means tummy/belly ;D
NorthernPoleGirl wrote: I forgot to mention his name is "Massu" Masuda Takahisa from NEWS and Tegomass.

Btw, I find it funny that "Massu" is actually a finnish word that means tummy/belly ;D

hahah then that makes 2 of us XDDD
NorthernPoleGirl wrote: I forgot to mention his name is "Massu" Masuda Takahisa from NEWS and Tegomass.

Btw, I find it funny that "Massu" is actually a finnish word that means tummy/belly ;D

haha He's one of my fave NEWS members. :)
Ok, Am I the only one who think TOP looks like Spok in Star Trek ?

Not really look-alike...but...let's assume for 5 seconds that Spock has an Asian little cousin...
Juniko wrote: Ok, Am I the only one who think TOP looks like Spok in Star Trek ?

Not really look-alike...but...let's assume for 5 seconds that Spock has an Asian little cousin...

haha High 5! He does look like Zachary Quinto's "Asian little cousin" XD
Juniko wrote: Ok, Am I the only one who think TOP looks like Spok in Star Trek ?

LMAO. +1 - The more I look at TOP's ears the pointier they get.
what a relief...I thought I was going crazy...^^ because they DO look alike lol !!!! XD

TOP looks hot and cute while that other one... plain ugly
HAVA-RAVA wrote: TOP looks hot and cute while that other one... plain ugly

very very ugly *shivers* :D