10.  The Pressure Accident Of Submarine:

In April 7, 1989, the Project 685 Plavnik sank after a fire broke out onboard, resulting in the death of 42 of the 69 crewmembers. The pressure on the hull down at 4000 meters is approximately three and a half tonnes per square inch, and the change in pressure as the submarine continued to dive deeper would have alerted the pilot and ensured they had enough time to get closer to the surface.

New word: Influence (power, change, affectbad good or bad,importance) 

2 . Influence

These days true expertise lies in the ability to have mass followers and generate content. Influencers are the modern-day sages, they are the currencies.  And people who are influenced are victims of false advertising.

Influence is indeed a thing which leads us in a direction we are not even aware of. To be not able to choose and decide with one's thinking, I believe is a disability,  an ability which is snatched in the name of 'a good influence'.

Are our friends a good or a bad influence on us? we might not know the answer to it, but it shapes us. But at some point, it's like having our very own personal advisory board of experts on everything . 

Whether we want to admit it or not, parents are a child's most influential role model. As parents, we spend more time with our children than any other adult. We model to our children our values, as well as our likes/dislikes. The children pick up our good habits and our bad habits.

5.  DUI, Driving Under the Influence..... we've all seen the many videos..Often silly and comical, IT IS A SERIOUS MATTER.... physical property damage, bodily injuries, loss of life......

Posting same after you

6.As humans, we have a natural tendency to reply to things that move us, forcing us to produce. Seeing nature and also just how it engages with not just us yet the universe around it has actually influenced numerous paintings, drawings, tunes, sculptures, symphonies, etc. all various, based upon how the private person reacts to nature uniquely. 

No song or art work has ever before been the precise very same nor will certainly they ever be. And also this fact is one instance of why we should remain to make an effort to not just preserve the nature around us, however leave it much better than the method we found it. Because not just would the globe be purely a much richer area, however our musical as well as artistic influences would remain to grow, motivating generations in brand-new means for many years ahead.

Helo_Mek_in_Vegas:

5.  DUI, Driving Under the Influence..... we've all seen the many videos..Often silly and comical, IT IS A SERIOUS MATTER.... physical property damage, bodily injuries, loss of life......

It's true that there are people who drive recklessly even when they're not intoxicated.

Lilly:

It's true that there are people who drive recklessly even when they're not intoxicated.

100% agree!

Guys, as the word is too complicated because it is still in progress since 30 days henceforth, I am changing it to Design

Thanks for your efforts @Goodbye_2023 ,  @Lily ,  @Ananya and @Helo_Mek_in_Vegas.

I read all of it and liked your shared ideas. 

Goodbye_2023:

@coco_2521, you can also influence by writing about word influence.    :p

Yes, I did influence myself. ( just kidding)  シ

1. Have resigned to design 👍

Design is the best part but the tedious one.

5. Design 

"Design is not just what it looks like and feels like. Design is how it works." -- Steve Job

6.design is just problem solving done creatively

7. What is a sign of a brilliant design?

just asking...

8.  Modern design from nature......submarine from shark, fighter plane from peregrine falcon, helicopter from hummingbird...or is it evolution/ specialization?