It ist not,  on second note, THE harsh fact for him, so harsh, so harsh, that she/he suffering from indigestion, but,

It's the fact that you just sit on the toilet from too much soju and never get away.

Waldfee:
lol, That is no obstacle

Ofc, where there's a will, there's a way.

sohonee:
I will spend Christma Eve with So Ji-Sub and his wife

Hahaha not u stealing my man ?

Anywayy..

It's not the fact that you just sit on the toilet from too much soju and never get away, it's your roommate passing out from the inescapable scent thanks to you.

It is not that she starved herself trying to get in the jeans two size smaller, but

It is the fact that she discovered that she was pregnant.

It is not actually she is suffering from  ascites.

It's the fluttering of butterflies in your stomach when you see your crush, a sensation that's both exciting and nerve-wracking.

That's not  the fluttering of butterflies in your stomach when you see your crush, a sensation that's both exciting and nerve-wracking, its pain in my heart, and dry eyes. ( My emotions right now while watching My dearest)

That's not the feeling of guilt because you're compromising your calculus topic time for My Dearest, it's just procrastination because you should be working but instead, you're looking at photos of Xiang Liu.

LOL true story.

sohonee:
It is, you calling all the divine forces , for Xiang Liu,to appear out of those photos.

Hahahaha that's also true!

Manifesting that he'll appear haha <3

sohonee:

it's not just procrastination because you should be working but instead, you're looking at photos of Xiang Liu, but,

It is, you calling all the divine forces , for Xiang Liu,to appear out of those photos.

That's not the you calling all the divine forces , for Xiang Liu,to appear out of those photos.

It's the surreal experience of seeing your idol, a moment that blurs the lines between what's real and what's imagined, leaving you in a state of awe and disbelief.

It's not like…..what the #@*k, ……..whatever it is , I still want that, but it's that feeling when your sworn enemy gets something you don't even know what it is, but you want it.

sohonee:

Rofl….me literally 

Hahahaha ?

sohonee:

Could u also make mehro to appear like this for me ?

I’ll try! I need more candles to keep manifesting hahah