Cr.to owner! Temperature is rising! :D

Symbolika1:
Temperature is rising! :D

Waaaaa the colors, the movement in this pics!!!

Symbolika1:

Waaaaa the colors, the movement in this pics!!!

=> Full link and video : https://twitter.com/just_yuzupi/status/1731586047270896107

I'm inspired for the day :D <3 Enjoy :)))

O-O

Symbolika1:

O-O

A last one!!! :D <3 

Daily Update ENjoy! :

Off to work style :) !

Perfect twirll! => HAir/body posture,Robe gesture..!

(close up )

On set pic!  The intesity he provides...<3

***Fan art from Weibo***

Cr.to owner :)

Costume and hand close up*

Have a beautifull day!

Very nice article from: https://forums.soompi.com/topic/483554-deng-wei-%E9%82%93%E4%B8%BA-official-thread/page/11/   - Cr. to @ hush puppy 

Deng Wei :  The Conscientious "Star"

Before his injuries, as a Dance Student, he  always occupied the "Centre-Position" in their  performance.

Because it is so difficult to gain admittance into the Dance Academy, he is very serious in his class.  Using his actions to prove what it means to be  "A Top-Student!"   

-What I like About "Lost You Forever":

When a reporter asked: "What is the most attractive thing about Tu Shan Jing's character?"

Deng Wei replied: "I like his attitude towards life.  Tu Shan Jing is always in an attitude where 'The world kisses me painfully.  But I reciprocate with songs.'

The most important thing is that his heart is not only gentle but also firm."

To me, that applies to Deng Wei himself.  He is never bitter.  Quietly working his way towards his goal.  Hopefully to prove his Detractors wrong.  And to repay his Fans for their support and trust.

(Cr. to @ hush puppy  )

****Also for the scene in Lost you Forever where he climbs a cliff to pic a rare herb for Xiao Liu, it was above 40° temperature!:

Before filming officially started, Deng Wei walked back and forth on the hot rocks many times.  When the filming started, he put on his costumes and started climbing the cliff without any regrets.

He made such a huge sacrifice just for a few seconds of footage.

Originally, these could be replaced by cutouts, stand-ins, or studio shooting.  But he was willing to take the risk of being thrown down and take every step.

We did not see.   But shortly after the take, he fainted from heat stroke.  His headgear fell off.  When he woke up, he said the infamous words:  "I am still alive.  Can we continue filming?".

His colleagues advised him to go to the hospital.  He just chose to take a short break and continue filming. Hard core professionalism <3

Gentle Ye Shiqi vs Proud Su Yishui  

Sharing Deng Wei's interview about his Lost You Forever character: Tushan Jing/Yeshiqi :)))

06.12.23 Updates :)! :

Off to work, and on set- cr.to owners!