From yesterday on set . 

cool I love these pics. I downloaded so many pics on my PC, I found useful tool depositphotos.com to upscale images without losing quality. All you need is just upload an image you want to enlarge, compare the original with the upscaled picture and download it for free to use in your projects. When you upscale an image with the Depositphotos tool, neural networks automatically reconstruct pixels to increase picture size and resolution. 

ttow:

cool I love these pics

Happy you enjoy them <3 !

More with super vids here : https://twitter.com/MyRemedy26/status/1750460903261168014

Weiwei on set today, endossed black again !

Found one more of the snowy set image ...can't resist so sharing ;)

27.01.2024 - Off to work! :)

On set pics of the day! It's very cold! The crew is activating their underwear heating buttons!

All sold out off course! :D XD!!!

Close close close up!

I read in some article that DW's next project is this one with this newbie actress:
https://twitter.com/sinjimin389772/status/1751615602916270421
Please tell me it is just fake melon...

Melina Asli:

I read in some article that DW's next project is this one with this newbie actress:
https://twitter.com/sinjimin389772/status/1751615602916270421
Please tell me it is just fake melon...

Fake for now for sure :) ! It's the third actress I see with Deng Wei for this melon/rumor in one single day...:D There was even one with Zao Lusy!!! We can trust him is to pic up after his shooting of "Love of the Divine Tree" another chalenging role to explore and shine with his beauty and talent. 

Just trust him on managing his image. A rumor is a rumor, and when quoted actresses change like the wind in one day....well it tells you the quality of the information :D!

Have a nice day, evening! :) Cheer!

Here are some pics :        "The butterflies in "Xian Tai You  Shu " 

Symbolika1:

Fake for now for sure :) ! It's the third actress I see with Deng Wei for this melon/rumor in one single day...:D There was even one with Zao Lusy!!! We can trust him is to pic up after his shooting of "Love of the Divine Tree" another chalenging role to explore and shine with his beauty and talent. 

Just trust him on managing his image. A rumor is a rumor, and when quoted actresses change like the wind in one day....well it tells you the quality of the information :D!

Have a nice day, evening! :) Cheer!

Here are some pics :        "The butterflies in "Xian Tai You  Shu " 

I hope so. These days there is a lot of melons for him and as you said I hope after Sandai he choose another challenging project. Have a good evening!
Wow! This stylist is my favorite one. She knows how to amaze people.

Melina Asli:
This stylist is my favorite one. She knows how to amaze people.

Yes just saw it too today! Beautifull! Hugs to you! :))))! Will keep posted to all official news <3

SUPER WEAPON TODAY! => A LEEK! :D Let's goooo !!! XD!!

Symbolika1:

SUPER WEAPON TODAY! => A LEEK! :D Let's goooo !!! XD!!

I really can't wait.......XD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

On set pic of the day: A baby! :D