Guest Lineup for 2023 Weibo Night Grand Ceremony which will be held on January 13: #ZhangYimou#LiYuchun#XiaoZhan#YeTong#Dilireba#HuGe#YangMi#YangZi#LiuShishi#BaiLu#YuShuxin#ZhaoLusi#DylanWang#TanJianci#WuLei, #DengWei#ZengShunxi#LiuYuning#WangYibo#Gulinazha#LinYi#LiYitong#JingTian#YuShi#WeiDaxun#ChenZheyuan#ChengLei#WangXingyue#ZhangJingyi#ZhouYe#ZhangLinghe#ZhangYuxi#LiLandi#ChenDuling#TianXiwei#SongYi#LiuHaocun#ZhouYiran#LiuYu#Mika#CurleyGao#TangYan#HuangXuan#ZhangXiaofei#JingBoran#WuLei#JacksonWang, TNT, Zhou Dongyu, Liu Tao, Zhang Songwen, Ma Li, Lei Jiayin, Hua Chenyu, Wang Yuan, Zhou Shen, CharmaineSheh, Gao Ye, Tong Yao, Qin Lan, Bai Jingting, Jin Chen, Ming Xi, BOYSTORY, Wang Yuwen, Lin Yun, Lang Lang, Shi Tuan, Tan Weiwei, Ayunga, Cai Guoqing, Chen Chusheng, GAI, Gina Alice, Kelly Yu, Mao Buyi, Silence Wang, Bibi Zhouq.

Symbolika1:

Guest Lineup for 2023 Weibo Night Grand Ceremony which will be held on January 13: #ZhangYimou#LiYuchun#XiaoZhan#YeTong#Dilireba#HuGe#YangMi#YangZi#LiuShishi#BaiLu#YuShuxin#ZhaoLusi#DylanWang#TanJianci#WuLei, #DengWei#ZengShunxi#LiuYuning#WangYibo#Gulinazha#LinYi#LiYitong#JingTian#YuShi#WeiDaxun#ChenZheyuan#ChengLei#WangXingyue#ZhangJingyi#ZhouYe#ZhangLinghe#ZhangYuxi#LiLandi#ChenDuling#TianXiwei#SongYi#LiuHaocun#ZhouYiran#LiuYu#Mika#CurleyGao#TangYan#HuangXuan#ZhangXiaofei#JingBoran#WuLei#JacksonWang, TNT, Zhou Dongyu, Liu Tao, Zhang Songwen, Ma Li, Lei Jiayin, Hua Chenyu, Wang Yuan, Zhou Shen, CharmaineSheh, Gao Ye, Tong Yao, Qin Lan, Bai Jingting, Jin Chen, Ming Xi, BOYSTORY, Wang Yuwen, Lin Yun, Lang Lang, Shi Tuan, Tan Weiwei, Ayunga, Cai Guoqing, Chen Chusheng, GAI, Gina Alice, Kelly Yu, Mao Buyi, Silence Wang, Bibi Zhouq. 

On his way to his first red carpet! <3

Weibo night Deng Wei covering pics!

Symbolika1:
Weibo night Deng Wei covering pics!

Beautifull! 

Weibo Night Award for outstanding talents of the year, so on point #ChenZheyuan #ZhangLinghe #DengWei #YuShi !!! Congratulation Deng wei !!!

Fancam of Deng Wei receiving the QingYun Rising/Leap Award, and his first ever speech at his first ever big event  He did so well !!!His speach:

“Hello everyone, I am actor Deng Wei. Firstly, I want to thank Weibo for this award. Secondly, 2023 has been a very special year for me. I am very happy that in this year everyone got to see me, and got to know me. I am really thankful for everyone’s support, and I will continue to work hard. Thank you.”

I’m so proud of him, we’ll always be here  (You can really hear the diamonds in the bg letting him know they’re around too haha :D!

Fancam of Deng Wei delivering Tushan Jing/Ye Shiqi’s iconic line in #LostYouForever #长相思 

我在 I’m here

Hand modeling 100% !! :D

Director Li Shao Hong Weibo Update 140124 This year she recommended the 4 awardees for Rising Actor Award, including #DengWei She also wishes they can all explode in popularity and shine on the big and small screens

The ring behind his head...

A picture of #XiaoZhan , #WangHedi and #DengWei in the same frame:). What were the three of them thinking at that time?