what was the drama you've dropped and why?? 

For me was: Squid game, Bad and Crazy and devil judge. the reason 1. because I didn't like it, 2. it was kind of confusing and 3. I didn't like the start also was confusing .

Lovely Runner (2024)
Reason: I don't like how the plot works, time-travel with "serial killer" oh no there are many time travel dramas/movies that have that plot but why did they do it again with this when it has this plot ML/FL will die repeatedly, so I TIRED!!
another reason I'm not quite into the fan-idol love story.

King: Eternal Monarch. 

It was just so boring to me! I didn't like the alternate universe storyline or the doppelganger thing. I think that if I were to pick it up later, I might finish it? Maybe?  

anyyy:

Lovely Runner (2024)
Reason: I don't like how the plot works, time-travel with "serial killer" oh no there are many time travel dramas/movies that have that plot but why did they do it again with this when it has this plot ML/FL will die repeatedly, so I TIRED!!

I still hadn't watch this drama but with videos in Instagram and for no reason the poster I just not into it.

hepps1:

It was just so boring to me! I didn't like the alternate universe storyline or the doppelganger thing. I think that if I were to pick it up later, I might finish it? Maybe?  

I agreed with you, drama I think has a problem I don't know why but I skipped all of them to see what would have happened at the end. 

anyyy:

Lovely Runner (2024)

"there are many time travel dramas/movies that have that plot" examples?

For me it was Atypical family, the characters are insufferable 

AbuHammer:

"there are many time travel dramas/movies that have that plot" examples?

Boku Dake ga Inai Machi
My Perfect Stranger 
Train  
Nine Times Time Travel  
365: Repeat the Year 
Meet Me @ 1006  
Meguru Mirai
Life on Mars
Tunnel  

Times 
Time Renegades
The Phone 

The Call 
Magical Space-Time

Someday or One Day

there are more but I cannot remember...

these are all time-travel (different timelines, time altering) involved with "Killer" & "Serial Killer" and the main characters who die repeatedly or their family... Korean films are obsessed with serial killer plots these days, I don't know the meaning of all this plot, maybe they want something intense to keep the audience curious, but it's made me frustrated.

this makes me remember there were days when European shows were kind of obsessed with "Serial Killer" & "Terrorist Attacks" when it comes to the "Time Travel" thing.

I probably drop 3 in 4 dramas I try .

I’m picky and it’s only gotten worse with time ^^;

hepps1:

I dropped this one too though it is Lee Min Ho. I had such high hopes but it was unbearably boring. 😬

I also dropped Sh**ting stars, a Korean Odysee, Delicious Love and Memory of love.

Too much time travet ,keep  on changing  the fate, too boring and the female characters is too OA

My list is way too long LOL.

As I get older, I am more hard to please, I guess? 

Let's say my style is pretty archaic I guess...

Doctor Romantic 3 

1 and 2 were medically suspect but I accepted that because they were great character studies. 3 lost that excuse, threw all pretenses out the window, and came out looking like a rather average American hospital drama.

Alchemy of Souls

Nothing, because I'm cool.

Badass Bunny:

My list is way too long LOL.

As I get older, I am more hard to please, I guess? 

Let's say my style is pretty archaic I guess...

No you are not. My tastes is same as you too.