Please suggest either a deeply romantic drama or a gripping mystery thriller crime investigation drama:

1. A very romantic drama with ample screen time dedicated to the love between the couple. The focus should be on their romantic moments together, rather than the misunderstandings or the time taken for the relationship to develop.

2. A highly engaging mystery thriller crime investigation drama where the identity of the villain and the unfolding events are completely unpredictable. The story should be full of twists and turns, keeping you hooked until the very end.

Both types of dramas should be interesting and captivating. While I've given two options, feel free to suggest both if you prefer.

Disclaimer: I don't remember all these drama very accurately, so there is the chance that some of theseare not exactly what you have asked for 🙈

Romantic drama:

• Encounter: Noona romance between a FL chaebol & young office worker. It's slow-paced and artsy, so for me it was very beautiful to watch.
  • Weightlifting Fairy
  • Thirty but seventeen

Mystery thriller:

• Stranger

@WeLoveKiss97

thanks

Could you suggest a romantic drama, either currently airing or recently completed, to fill my empty and lonely heart?