TomatoWaffle wrote: I never sleep... Sleep is for people who isn't hyperactive all day... Yeah that is my cool guy speech for saying i have sleep deprivation... Yay for the internet!! Nothing is as good as... staying up all night... re-watching City Hunter AGAIN... And crying... Or i just drink a glass of Vitamin juice ;)

:D Could it be??Even worse than SkyE?! No I don´t believe that :p
watch drama/movie or read a novel
reading a school book always works...History of Architecture, Introduction to Philosophy....something like that...you never make it to the third page....
Mirichan wrote: :D Could it be??Even worse than SkyE?! No I don´t believe that :p

I have been checked for ADHD 2 times, both times the doctors just concluded that i am a VERY energetic person xP Besides Real (wo)men don't sleep!! ;p
I can't get to sleep these days... I go to bed around 11-12pm, but I don't fall asleep til 3am. I even start redesigning our house/places I am familiar with in my head - it's usally a save way for me to enter sleep modus - but sigh, these days...
TomatoWaffle wrote: Besides Real (wo)men don't sleep!! ;p

Yeah, but they enjoy walking around half dead, eh?
Zaza-Zaza-Zaza-Zaza-Zaza wrote: Yeah, but they enjoy walking around half dead, eh?

Zombie walking is my favorite activity :p When i am not lying around in a pool of my own drool screaming "I'M NOT SLEEPINGGGGGHHHH!!!"
TomatoWaffle wrote: Zombie walking is my favorite activity :p When i am not lying around in a pool of my own drool screaming "I'M NOT SLEEPINGGGGGHHHH!!!"

But you don't glitter, do you?
(Your avatar fits very nicely to what you've just written, rofl)
I don't know how you do, I have to sleep at least 11 hours if noone wake me up I can sleep like 15 hours ^^
Zaza-Zaza-Zaza-Zaza-Zaza wrote: But you don't glitter, do you?
(Your avatar fits very nicely to what you've just written, rofl)

Glittering is for fairies and slightly homosexual vampires! No I prefer Glowing in the Dark... Might be why i have trouble sleeping xp (Thank you! GIR FTW!!)
Lylina wrote: I don't know how you do, I have to sleep at least 11 hours if noone wake me up I can sleep like 15 hours ^^

Trust me! You are blessed with your ability to sleep! I wish i could sleep like that XD
Lylina wrote: I don't know how you do, I have to sleep at least 11 hours if noone wake me up I can sleep like 15 hours ^^

That's quite a lot, isn't it? When do you normally get to sleep? I already feel like wasting valuable time because I sleep my eight hours every day. (Sleeping is amazing <3)

TomatoWaffle wrote: Glittering is for fairies and slightly homosexual vampires! No I prefer Glowing in the Dark... Might be why i have trouble sleeping xp (Thank you! GIR FTW!!)

Ahaha. You might want to have a chat with Sheldon from Big Bang Theory, he raised fish that glow in the dark. (How awesome is that? Have a fish as a ligh source?)
Zaza-Zaza-Zaza-Zaza-Zaza wrote: That's quite a lot, isn't it? When do you normally get to sleep? I already feel like wasting valuable time because I sleep my eight hours every day. (Sleeping is amazing <3)

I feel like i'm wasting time too but I can't help it ^^ I usualy go to sleep at 23 and wake up at 11-12 since I have school at 5pm it's ok for me to sleep that much for now

When I wake up at 7-8 i'm going to sleep at 20-21 (if not earlier depend on what I did).. Aren't you tired all the day by sleeping only 8h? ^^
Lylina wrote: I feel like i'm wasting time too but I can't help it ^^ I usualy go to sleep at 23 and wake up at 11-12 since I have school at 5pm it's ok for me to sleep that much for now

When I wake up at 7-8 i'm going to sleep at 20-21 (if not earlier depend on what I did).. Aren't you tired all the day by sleeping only 8h? ^^

Have you been in a sleep lab yet? :)

No, the perfect daily dosis of sleep for me is around 7:45h - when I get up I feel absolutely comfortable and not tired til I have to go to bed again. I find sleep really interesting, I recently read this article on bbc -which is about the so called segmented sleep/first-and-second-sleep. People sleep for four hours, are awake for one to two hours, sleep for another four hours and are fit. It's supposed to be the original and natural way of human sleep behaviour. I find it strange, pretty uncomfortable... oh I start rambling... hehe.
I find myself walking to 711 an buying me a Slurpee an hot Cheetos (Nacho Cheese) Then ill watch me some dramas ... all in a nights of not being able to sleep ... Fun Fun Fun ;D