Usually I'll go on the internet, read or watch a movie.
every night.. i watch/surf/read, anything i can do on the net, til i drop..
said it before and will say it again "im gonna get all the sleep i need when im dead"
RainFlower wrote: said it before and will say it again

"im gonna get all the sleep i need when im dead"

Lol. I wish I could be that positive, the last nights were terrible - and I can't concentate properly
when I need to. Need some dead man's sleep.
When I can't fall asleep, I play games on my cell phone hehe. I used to always play sudoku and it took me a few games to knock me out, but I got really bored of it haha. Then I played a word game called Word Twist, basically just making words from a bunch of random letters. And now, pretty much every night, I play Bingo LOL. It knocks me out pretty fast actually...just 2 games and my eyes feel really heavy and droopy. Oh, and a couple weeks ago, I tried the "counting sheep" method, and it actually worked for me LOL. I counted up to around 30 something xD
Really I reading those comments I think I really don't have a problem sleeping ;P But when I can't sleep I mostly watch some dramas but boring ones or I won't go to sleep at all and stay all night watching it ;P or read some books or like PrincessNana I count sheep ;) it really helps a lot believe me :] Ooo or I just stay awake few days and then go to sleep for like 15 hours ;)
These work for me:

1. Read a book.

2. Warm bath before going to bed.

3. Foot massage.
I totally HATE sleeping, there's plenty of time... I sleep 3hrs in the morning though (after sunrise). . . Few yrs back I was a morning person. Its reverse now :)
When I'm forced to sleep early at night.. (Maybe coz my lappy is not I'm gd condition or argued with mom abt how I'm at this 24hrs a day) I try imaging my fav scene of a drama and try to edit the flow like deletin the worst character in that scene and maybe including myself in that storyline and so.. This definitely drains my brain and gives me a pleasant situation to happily enter a gorgeous dream. Influenced my sis and she agrees that it works. But no guarantees for others:))) Am I weird?!??
I work or watch shows/dramas.
When sleep is not my friend "Under the yoke" is, I've been reading this book for 6 years and I'm barely past the 100th page and I'm a person who reads a lot (other books, ones that are interesting) and ofc I play lots of ballads.
PrincessNana wrote: When I can't fall asleep, I play games on my cell phone hehe. I used to always play sudoku and it took me a few games to knock me out, but I got really bored of it haha. Then I played a word game called Word Twist, basically just making words from a bunch of random letters. And now, pretty much every night, I play Bingo LOL. It knocks me out pretty fast actually...just 2 games and my eyes feel really heavy and droopy.

Oh, and a couple weeks ago, I tried the "counting sheep" method, and it actually worked for me LOL. I counted up to around 30 something xD

Haha you are lucky xD I always paly games on my cell phone and I have counted sheeps already too..
But I never fell asleep because I do it xD It is exactly the opposite :p
drink milk then listen to mellow music
I downloaded this app called Asia Radio on my iPhone, so whenever I can't sleep I turn it on and choose a radio station and listen to it until I fall asleep! I mostly listen to Taiwanese radio stations though, they have really mellow music at night.
I never sleep... Sleep is for people who isn't hyperactive all day... Yeah that is my cool guy speech for saying i have sleep deprivation... Yay for the internet!! Nothing is as good as... staying up all night... re-watching City Hunter AGAIN... And crying... Or i just drink a glass of Vitamin juice ;)