My username splits into two words: Amanda & Marta. Amanda is what my grandma called me when she was alive. And Marta is my short version of my middle name. I joined the two together and ta-da. From then on, I thought it had a cool and unique vibe to it.
Kit comes from my last name 1186 adds up to my birthday day
Dounie comes from " Dounia " I really like this name eventhough it's not mine :( . And I think that Dounie was prettier than Dounia so ...
My username "sukat" is a combination of Sasuke, my favourite Naruto character and my name, Katerina :) someone told me that in finnish sukat means socks!
I had a different user name but changed it. There's not much of a meaning to explain, but I chose it because of Panda-san from Shirokuma Cafe.
my username is my nickname my friends gave and call me. it has long history and evolving from one to another until my friend decided to stick with mabok. I add san because before this I was obsessed with Japan (still but in minimum dose). mabok is from Malay word (my mother tongue) means drunk.ohohohoho. not that I'm a drunkard (I don't drink) but somehow it happen.^0^. btw I use maboksan to all social media that I participated. If anyone saw username maboksan, that highly possible it is me (since I'm too lazy to create another username)
Mine is combo of my Name Birth date, day and month...
I... just randomly smashed the keyboard, ended up with bunch of random letters, and filled in a few vowels to make it pronounceable. Googled a bit to see that it didn't mean anything and I was set! ...I'm not so good at inventing usernames so I tend to take the easy route. :D
I was low on inspiration, so I went with one of my favourite Japanese movies Crows Zero - their school is called 'Suzuran' and they're referred to as 'crows'.
It's my favourite group in the whole world. My DBSK <3
it's a fast food chain and it's unique at international forums so i use it everywhere. it's also kind of cute. no deep meaning to it really.
Kachiiing because it's the noise cash registers make when they gobble up your money O.o For serious.
D Angel is abbreviation of my own name and surname. My surname is Angelova and it does mean Angel. I really like hiding my own initials in my nicknames.. like an artistic signature. The idea also came when watching "D.N.Angel" anime............ I really liked the sound of it and the main character "Dark" angel .. and I realized it does have my name in it.
Favourite One Piece character
hanseung is an extract from the name of my fave person, Han Seungyun (from Lunafly)!