I watch shows on Youtube, Dailymotion, orOnDemand Korea (a lot is free) or on channels I subscribe to which are hulu, Netflix, Dramafever, Viki and Amazon Prime since Kissasian has to many pop ups 

I used kissasian to watch any drama that are available here, since there aren't plenty of drama available on legal streaming websites. It's my desicion through.

There's no beating KissAsian as the best. Also, all the best alternatives are now down. 

Kissasian =  unuseable (again)

i was able pause adblock, start the drama, then resume, but it no longer allows you to do that.  I also installed  into chrome:   adblock,  adguard,  trustnav adblocker and tampermonkey.  until just recently, I was able to run ok with adblock off and adguard and trustnav enabled, but no more.   tampermonkey doesn't seem to help when its layered into the picture either.     I now basically am finding kissasian unuseable.     i did go there becuz they at least had 720 res for most everything possible, even older stuff.   dramacool is reliably good and I am using that but it doesnt often have anything higher than 360 or 480 for even for stuff around 5 years old..     I use fastdrama most of the time, but KA has the older stuff so I am looking for the current workaround to block ads over there.     i do downloads from avistaz only when really need to.   

nevermind my previous post,  refer to this post solution.   it worked!  https://mydramalist.com/discussions/general-discussion/37268-guide-how-to-block-all-ads-pop-ups-and-redirects-on-kissasian?pid=846059&page=1     thank u to the person that shared this with me!

ondramanice.tv

this one has multiple players, good quality, and you can speed up the video  :)

it also has a comment section like kissasian