Hi Ncastaneda,

Thanks for the explanation, But let me say something: Following https://www.reddit.com/user/avistaz/ can be useful but I missed Avistaz' open registration one month ago because I was sure that following the account was enough. Then, I missed this:

https://www.reddit.com/r/OpenSignups/comments/fajfso/open_avistaz_open_for_application_signup/

So I would say don't rely just on that.

P.S.

Maybe following https://www.reddit.com/r/OpenSignups/ is a better idea but I'm not sure whether it's enough.

Avistaz invitations huh...  I have two invitations to give. Send me ur email id and if there's more than two ppl I will randomly pick by assigning numbers. Deadline 24 hrs. Cheers!

Invitations sent to ' renna'  and  'faarian' . kindly check your mail.

if anyone still has any free invites pls consider sending me one perhaps  ?

Staccato47:

Invitations sent to ' renna'  and  'faarian' . kindly check your mail. 

First time I see invites handled in this topic.  :o

To clarify, many people are reluctant to give away the invites they get because  those are given with the due warnings about not handling them to anyone you don't know well and then it's mentioned that you could be held accountable for that person's behavior (though I think they mean like if that person does something really bad on the tracker) up to some extent.

anyone who has invitation, please consider me. i have tonnes of files and pc on all the time. my email

[email protected]

Hello :)

First time I see someone giving invitations XD

I'm gonna take the chance and ask for one too ^\\\\\^

Thanks

Can anyone give me an invitation? I am searching for a invitation. But nobody is giving me.    

Ncastaneda:

First time I see invites handled in this topic.  :o

To clarify, many people are reluctant to give away the invites they get because  those are given with the due warnings about not handling them to anyone you don't know well and then it's mentioned that you could be held accountable for that person's behavior (though I think they mean like if that person does something really bad on the tracker) up to some extent. 

+ the points are expensive! 10000 points for an invitation LOL I am barely earning them with only a few torrents since I don't leave my laptop on 24/7.. 

Sameone can give me an invitation please?  I'm waiting waiting long long time, pls..pls...

Everybody get in line for the invitations.

Coz I am waiting too.

Can I also get an Invitation pretty please?♥️

HaruOppa:
pretty please?♥️

XD Get in line lady. I am first.

As has been mentioned Avistaz users get SERIOUS warnings about being careful who they give invitations to. If anyone has a good history with other trackers, and can show that with proof screenshots, I'd be happy to consider giving one or two of my invites out. I have gifted one to a user here that worked well.  I won't be gifting mine to anyone new to private trackers, for the reasons mentioned above, but if you have a good history elsewhere, feel free to ask