What is avistaz anyways? Sorry im New!

HaruOppa:

What is avistaz anyways? Sorry im New!

You asked for an invitation to something without even knowing what you were asking for?!

You are misunderstanding!!

When I opened avistaz it said ask for invitation so I did :(

I still don’t know what it is :(

Just saw a person asking for it so I was intrigued!!

Avistaz is a private tracker focused on Asian content. 

burhaaadmi:
I won't be gifting mine to anyone new to private trackers

Oh, Well okay(with a crying face). I 'll come back if u change your mind one day. Old man!

burhaaadmi:

As has been mentioned Avistaz users get SERIOUS warnings about being careful who they give invitations to. If anyone has a good history with other trackers, and can show that with proof screenshots, I'd be happy to consider giving one or two of my invites out. I have gifted one to a user here that worked well.  I won't be gifting mine to anyone new to private trackers, for the reasons mentioned above, but if you have a good history elsewhere, feel free to ask

Hi!

I'm really looking for an invitation.  I've never been in a private tracker before. Because of that I don't have a big radio, but it's good enough for begining I guess. I'm sure it'll be more when I can have access and share interesting material.

Here you have a proof: https://fotos.subefotos.com/6987575153098fbcd6d6119e245d016fo.png 

Thank you and sorry for the incovenience.

Can someone please get my an invite? I've been trying forever and I've never gotten one. It would be greatly appreciated!! Thanks! 

ciao sono nuovo qui ho bisogno di aiuto ho bisogno di un invito ad avistaz c'è un dramma che volevo vedere. grazie in anticipo (se il mio inglese non è perfetto ma spero che tu capisca 😅)

I'm already a member, but thanks for the news. And I guess you meant July, 16, right?

I want to join AvistaZ so bad! If anyone could invite me, I would be eternally greatful ;_; 

Lucifer656:

Everyone, registration are open for Avistaz until june 16th !! 

I just checked and it looks like it’s invite only, unless I’m  wrong.

How do I get an invitation?

Lucifer656:

Everyone, registration are open for Avistaz until june 16th !! 

We're kind of in july already

Renhye:

We're kind of in july already

Hahahaha OMG I read June as July, wow. 

Can someone please send me an invitation?