Mine would be Merlin. Omg, I love everything about the Arthurian legend and the Knights of the round Table. It's my favorite Western legend because it's exactly how I see magic, wands aren't necessary, just words and gestures. Read and seen all movies, am currently watching on Netflix Merlin and read all existing novels about everything surrounding the mythical Camelot.

Rome but there's a ton of nudity, sexuality and violence. 

Rome is my #1 TV series and then a tossup for the next few spots between stuff like The Americans, Scrubs, Black Sails, Battlestar Galactica. Edit: I would be tempted to add "Heroes", the first season was a masterpiece but the follow-up seasons weren't anywhere close to as good.

Merlin's pretty good, I purchased it on iTunes along with Rome to make sure I own a digital copy.

I got hooked on it after the 1st episode. It's epic.

Can't name a movie, since I like too many...but for western television shows, my favorite is Game of Thrones :D

Breaking Bad, Game of Thrones and Dark Angel for series

There are a lot of movies i love like Forest Gump, The Departed, Bourne Series and so many more

I love Supernatural. Dean<3 I'm also watching Once Upon a Time. I'm currently watching The Gifted, if you like superhero movies it's about mutants (think x-men). I honestly sometimes forget about my shows because of all the Chinese Dramas I'm binge watching on Viki and DramaFever. haha. 

I love Bridge of Spies hard. Anyone has the same favorite as me? 

I don't generally watch movies as I'm a fidget ass but for TV series I love anything comedy, and some fantasy, as well as the occasional dark television series. Some of my faves include Broad City, Lucifer, How to get Away With Murder, Animal Kingdom, Bates Motel, Peaky Blinders, The 100, Pretty Little Liars, The Magicians, Legion... my list is pretty diverse lmao

For TV shows I like Game of thrones and The walking dead. Also Friends, How I met your mother and The Big Bang Theory :) 

catstreet:

I don't generally watch movies as I'm a fidget ass but for TV series I love anything comedy, and some fantasy, as well as the occasional dark television series. Some of my faves include Broad City, Lucifer, How to get Away With Murder, Animal Kingdom, Bates Motel, Peaky Blinders, The 100, Pretty Little Liars, The Magicians, Legion... my list is pretty diverse lmao

OMG I loved Pretty little liars. I'm sad it's over!! :( I heard there might be a spin off Mona and Alison might appear in it. 

Kimberly:

OMG I loved Pretty little liars. I'm sad it's over!! :( I heard there might be a spin off Mona and Alison might appear in it. 

haha oh really? I still haven't finished it!! I need to finish but I get so distracted by kdramas and kpop lmao

My favorite genre is romantic-comedy but I can't stand most American tv in that genre. I mostly watch history and travel channel series like Mysteries at the Museum or other documentaries. If I'm in the mood I'll watch NCIS, CSI, Criminal Minds or SVU reruns. Supernatural was probably the last series I really got into but just lost interest the past few seasons. Movies I honestly prefer classic black & white Hollywood films over newer stuff. Most movies end up annoying or disappointing me. 

I like SF so all the Star Trek series and movies as well as Stargate (movie and series too) 

catstreet:

haha oh really? I still haven't finished it!! I need to finish but I get so distracted by kdramas and kpop lmao

Haha, I understand! Sometimes, I wait for my shows to finish airing because I miss all the episodes anyway due to binging on Chinese dramas.

Skins, Pretty little liars, 13 reasons why.

I still need to see stranger things and muy favorite gerne of movie is romance,comedy!