No Min Woo as Park Dong Joo in My girlfriend is a Nine-tailed Fox. His hairstyle and dark outfits are everything I didn't know I needed in my life. That man and his character certainly awakened my love for korean men. I have been smitten since then..  so, 7 years now.

Yamapi as Akira in Nobuta Wo Produce. Then I saw him as Kosaku in Code Blue and I was like, "yeah, this guy."

Oguri Shun as Danno Tatsuya in Ouroboros. ❣️

Jang Hyuk in Fated to love you 

https://youtu.be/a2eobAXdOH0

I feel so old saying for this but it's So Ji‑sub from the 2004 drama "I'm Sorry, I Love You"

He Mike in "Devil Beside You." My first drama I've ever watched and I was instantly attracted to his character which makes him my first drama crush! 

First drama that i have watched was Playful Kiss so my first crush was Kim Hyun Joong, I was deeply in love with him, and I rewatched that drama so many times. Now I have so many.

First female crush is Park Shin Hye def (and still is).   

Sherlock Holmes:

Kim Hyun Joong as Jihoo in Boys Over Flowers. 9 years ago he stole my heart like bang

I can relate to that one too hahah, i had crush on him for a looooong time 

Sherlock Holmes:

Me too, omg!~!~! I almost went to Anemone fanmeeting last year.. But perhaps next year when I'll be already living in Seoul, then I'll be able to attend the next ones!!

You are kidding mee :OO my dream is to live and work there, but that'll probably never happen ahaha 

Sherlock Holmes:

Try doing the same I did: apply to a university in Korea. My uni here in Brazil has a program affiliated with Korean universities, which helped me a lot. 

I'm planning to do so when i finish undergradate studies i'm going to apply Korean Government Scholarship and will hope for the best

Thank you so much for these infos!!! For which one have you applied? 

Sherlock Holmes:

Yonsei ^-^

Awww, wish you all the best with you studies!! ♥♥

Mine was Kim Bum when he was in Boys over Flowers. His past and story was just too heartbreaking and his relationship with So Eun was just too precious!

Fan BingBing from Empress of china

Male Actor- Li Chen