I recently thought of an interesting topic, well, i think its interesting anyway.   Who was the first actor/actress you kind of started crushing on and if possible what show was it that you started crushing?  (It's also ok if they're a singer or something too)

For me, it was Go Ah Ra, when she was in "You're All Surrounded", I thought most of the scenes she was in were great.

Its definitely Matsumoto Jun, back when he's one of Yankumi's student in Gokusen :D

Kim Sungkyu from Infinite 

Kim Soo Hyun in My Love From Another Star :)

It was Hu Ge in Nirvana in Fire 

Well, thinking back to my early drama watching days I'm pretty sure it was Lee Min Ki in I Really Really Like You.  Man, that show was stupid but he and Eugene were cute.

In terms of singers/musicians (since I got into K-Pop before looking into dramas): Kim Jae Joong

In terms of actors who really stood out to me: Ji Chang Wook

Yeah, Ji Chang Wook from Healer for me. His acting was one of the main reasons why Healer was the first Kdrama I finished.

Oguri Jun for sure, I think I fell in love with him in CROWS or Hana Kimi... 

Hm. Yoon Eun Hye in "Coffee Prince" and Lee Dong Wook in "My Girl." I mean, I guess that since, of the two, I saw "My Girl" first, it would be Lee Dong Wook, but I feel that I should give a male and female drama crush. :D

Girl crush Son Ye Jin definitely :).  My first korean movie experience was A moment to remember... Then I started with dramas.

And Lee Jun Ki ♥. 

I still remember sassy go go being the 2nd drama I watched nd Jisoo was my 1st drama crush ❤️

it was matsuda shota...but that lead me to Matsumoto jun and Oguri Shun, and then Nobuta introduced me to my FAVORITE J actors  Kame and Yamapi...but Matsuda San was the first

Actor:  Lee Joon Gi

Kpop Idol: J-Hope from BTS

Now I have too many that I love.

OldAnimeLady:

it was matsuda shota...but that lead me to Matsumoto jun and Oguri Shun, and then Nobuta introduced me to my FAVORITE J actors  Kame and Yamapi...but Matsuda San was the first

As a guy, without a doubt, if I had a guy crush, it would be on Oguri Shun