I think most recent show is lovestruck in the city. It's quite non conventional for a kdrama but given its a web series, not surprising

Haven't seen the whole series, I just happened to stumble upon the kiss scene of Cross Fire.  This one is more than steamy...

Chinese dramas are by far more mature and are getting better in production value.

Sexy dramas where couple has sexual intimacy, drama where it’s clearly shows that they are getting intimate. 

https://mydramalist.com/list/LQJ77Nw3

You should try this Thai drama, My Husband in Law. If you like that than you should try My Secret Bride.

If you like the fast development of Japanese dramas you might like Coffee and Vanilla and Shanai marriage honey. Also even through this doesn't fit the criteria you wanted but Love Last Forever is such a cute and wholesome drama, like you need to watch it if you like the other Japanese dramas.

As for Chinese dramas there's The eternal love(the one with Liang Jie and Xing Zhao Lin- SOOO MUCH CHEMISTRY) and right now I'm watching She is the One and I'm surprised how fast they're progressing.

Why are k-dramas so tame when it comes to intimacy?  Are there broadcasting restrictions or is it simply a cultural-market performance thing?

Chubasco:

Why are k-dramas so tame when it comes to intimacy?  Are there broadcasting restrictions or is it simply a cultural-market performance thing?

The dramas tend to be tame but they have some pretty steamy movies. 

Plus there is only so much they can show on tv anyway...

@Lilla Jakab Thanks! Looks good, I'll start watching today! :)

Am searching for a mini kdrama along  with these words “if best friends can be lovers”

Thank you

"You Drive Me Crazy", maybe?

Ok, so I’ve just started a brand new korean web drama on Viki and I found it quite interesting and steamy!! If you want to try it out it’s called « Hit the spot » and it is not something to watch with the family.