Hotsushi-kun:

I wonder how South Korea can beat up against Mexico through, i really miss Park Ji-Sung though, he was the most famous and the legendary Korean footballer who played Manchester United and help his team to popularize Korean Wave in the UK as well.

Man, I loved Park Ji-sung. So chill and dependable. I still find it  weird that he's friends with Carlos Tevez, though. I wonder if he speaks  Spanish now (or if Tevez speaks Korean now) :D

love:

I want France or Portugal to win, and I think that it's possible this year. In todays match Germany - Sweden, I hope for Sweden bc Germany has been shit thus far :/ 

Didn't watch that first game against Mexico, so I don't know how bad the Germans were, but I'm still optimistic. I'd be very, very surprised if they lost today, but hey, who knows?

kura2ninja:
Man, I loved Park Ji-sung. So chill and dependable. I still find it  weird that he's friends with Carlos Tevez, though. I wonder if he speaks  Spanish now (or if Tevez speaks Korean now) :D

I wonder if Tevez is at Korea or not, it depends on what they are a thinking of it.

Sad that Korea lost but happy that Germany won!

What a last minute goal! 

That last free kick holy

I'm so proud of Mexico. 

And my team Germany won. That last goal was amazing. 

Bearhugs6:

Sad that Korea lost but happy that Germany won!

Yeah, this is kind of a sad too! They'll never be able to enter the knockout stage, they lack some talents in football. I wish if they advanced to the knockout stages and they could've lost to the quarter final though.

I don't want South Korea to be kicked out of the Groupout stage, i love its country for its K-Pop, K-Drama and other entertainment that people all of the world loved it. :(

Props to Kroos for saving my bracket.

What a game. Sweden had it in the bag but to be honest when they've defended the entire game, not to mention being up a man advantage. I would've expected them to push forward but instead they stood back and let Germany keep asking the question. 

Now Germany controls it's own destiny against the lowly offensive Korean squad.  Who wants to bet on the Koreans: NO ONE  

The win also sends a message to the other teams thinking they were going to have it easy with them gone... Afraid not.

Tomorrow, England should make quick work of Panama. Japan or Senegal can punch their ticket into the knockout stage while Poland and Colombia try to stave off elimination with a loss.

Overwind:

Props to Kroos for saving my bracket.

What a game. Sweden had it in the bag but to be honest when they've defended the entire game, not to mention being up a man advantage. I would've expected them to push forward but instead they stood back and let Germany keep asking the question. 

Now Germany controls it's own destiny against the lowly offensive Korean squad.  Who wants to bet on the Koreans: NO ONE  

The win also sends a message to the other teams thinking they were going to have it easy with them gone... Afraid not.

Tomorrow, England should make quick work of Panama. Japan or Senegal can punch their ticket into the knockout stage while Poland and Colombia try to stave off elimination with a loss.

Koreans are so losers!!! :(

Bearhugs6:

England killed!

They've destroys their achievements for good!

Let's be clear that if Panama and Korea had a match. Korea would win no doubt.

But lets give it up for Japan. 

To battle back and even the score twice is so admirable as some teams give up the first goal and don't know how to come back (e.g. Poland) Group H is the most intriguing as Senegal and Colombia face off with Colombia needing to win outright and Japan just needs to not lose against a poor Poland.

But to friendship over the beautiful game.

As for Monday, Uruguay and Russia battle for top spot of their group. Iran needs to win against Portugal to advance. NOT HAPPENING   and Spain will try to score ten goals against Morocco. 

I feel like Japan having a draw goal was a bit of an rush, they could've have won though. I feel like for Panama being one of the weakest team in the world was the most brilliant thing i had ever had, but it was not fair that they should be qualifield, i wish Wales qualifily because Bale the most famous Welsh footballer playing for Real Madrid, he got the most spotted as being the most brilliant Welsh player and being the new Ryan Giggls to the club out there.

As for South Korea, for me, i think it was a bit of an upset thing that they could lose. :(

(sorry for my poor English)

Overwind:

As for Monday, Uruguay and Russia battle for top spot of their group. Iran needs to win against Portugal to advance. NOT HAPPENING   and Spain will try to score ten goals against Morocco. 

Spain and Portugal would qualify, for my money, but I can honestly say that Group B is the one where I hate to see any of the team go. Iran and Morocco have performed better than I thought they're capable of.