ColourMePurple:
Aile
Adim Farah

mafia crime family and love , where the boy is the head of family or important member of the mafia family, whose life passes in darkness/hate and the female lead comes in his life as his love and light. so far i'm enjoying it .

ASTER:

mafia crime family and love , where the boy is the head of family or important member of the mafia family, whose life passes in darkness/hate and the female lead comes in his life as his love and light. so far i'm enjoying it .

Thanks! Hope to start them in a few days. :)

Rari:

I'm watching Kizilcik Serbeti and Adim Farah.

Kizilcik Serbeti explores the intersection of two families who are polar opposites in the way they live, their spiritual and cultural practices. It explores how women are treated in society in general and also within a hyper religious and conservative setting. There's also a lot of romance in this one so its a well rounded show. I'm enjoying it very much and I highly recommend it.

Adim Farah is 3 episodes in and quite enjoyable. It's a remake of "The Cleaner" you can check it out on IMDB and it also has some similarities to Siyah Beyaz Ask.

I dropped Yali Capkini at episode 10. It's the usual push, push, push, pull of the RomCom Dizi and it becomes so tiresome after a while.

Totally agree.

Upto Ep4 Yali Capkini was going fine, such ghat I thought maybe I'll be able to watch it but, it just turned out to be a nightmare . Just when things begin to fall in place something happens &the story keeps spiraling down

Turkish Dramas are soooo long, and the female leads are very annoying. 

I also started Erkenci Kus, left it after E15/16, FL 's character was so annoying ? she seemed too stupid.

Rari:

Kizilcik Serbeti explores the intersection of two families who are polar opposites in the way they live, their spiritual and cultural practices. It explores how women are treated in society in general and also within a hyper religious and conservative setting. There's also a lot of romance in this one so its a well rounded show. I'm enjoying it very much and I highly recommend it.

Adim Farah is 3 episodes in and quite enjoyable. It's a remake of "The Cleaner" you can check it out on IMDB and it also has some similarities to Siyah Beyaz Ask.

I dropped Yali Capkini at episode 10. It's the usual push, push, push, pull of the RomCom Dizi and it becomes so tiresome after a while.

Totally agree.

Upto Ep4 Yali Capkini was going fine, such that I thought maybe I'll be able to watch it but, it just turned out to be a nightmare . Just when things begin to fall in place something happens &the story keeps spiraling down

I also started Erkenci Kus, left it after E15/16, FL 's character was so annoying ? she seemed too stupid.

Rari:

Totally agree.

Upto Ep4 Yali Capkini was going fine, such that I thought maybe I'll be able to watch it but, it just turned out to be a nightmare . Just when things begin to fall in place something happens &the story keeps spiraling down

I know Turkish dramas are very very long. I hope they can reduce their episodes to 1 hour in the future.  I agree with you about the female leads, it’s always touch and go, but the male leads are always on point; is it the writing maybe? Females are portrayed in a negative way? I don’t know, but there are some excellent Turkish actresses out there, one that comes to mind is Asli Enver and I quite like Neslihan Artagul and  Birce Arklay.

I watched season 1 of Erkenci Kus and that was more than enough for me. It started to feel like a tragedy at one point, so I let it go so I could preserve the good memories of season 1 which wasn’t without its challenges.

I’ll just say, I love the vibe of Turkish Dramas, I start many and finish some but not others. The good ones are total gems.

Rari:

I know Turkish dramas are very very long. I hope they can reduce their episodes to 1 hour in the future.  I agree with you about the female leads, it’s always touch and go, but the male leads are always on point; is it the writing maybe? Females are portrayed in a negative way? I don’t know, but there are some excellent Turkish actresses out there, one that comes to mind is Asli Enver and I quite like Neslihan Artagul and  Birce Arklay.

I watched season 1 of Erkenci Kus and that was more than enough for me. It started to feel like a tragedy at one point, so I let it go so I could preserve the good memories of season 1 which wasn’t without its challenges.

I’ll just say, I love the vibe of Turkish Dramas, I start many and finish some but not others. The good ones are total gems.

TV series in Turkey were 1 hour, 10 years ago. The channels would broadcast two shows a day, and each year there would be a few shows in quality that people won't forget for a long time. I miss those days.

is yeni hayat is remake of disorder.

Midnight at the Pera Palace 

It's about time-travel, History link, A bit of romance, gripping, Plus point less number of episodes

ongoing turkish drama which you found interesting to watch suggest me  with your points.

thanks in advance 

Could anyone pls help me finding the name of this Turkish series, m nt able to recollect somehow.
All I remember is, it's a highschool drama set in coastal place and ML is cute with eyes resembling to that of Timothee Chalamet ( u know the one with thick curly eye lashes).
Thx in advance.

aenoee:

Could anyone pls help me finding the name of this Turkish series, m nt able to recollect somehow.
All I remember is, it's a highschool drama set in coastal place and ML is cute with eyes resembling to that of Timothee Chalamet ( u know the one with thick curly eye lashes).
Thx in advance.

Adı Efsane maybe? If the actor you are talking about is  Cem Yiğit Üzümoğlu...

Amm...no it is not Adi efsane. As i said earlier the ML is super duper cute (literally ). Riding bicycle.

I watched only first 2 episodes, n now don't know at which platform I was watching and name and nothing.