wolfsmanning08:

Does anyone have suggestions for fluffy Turkish dramas? I'm watching Dolunay and like it a lot, as well as Sen cal Kapimi(waiting a whole week for a new episode is rough lol). I also like Erkenci Kus. I started Ask Laftan Anlamaz and will probably finish at some point but the lying goes on for so long. 

Hi. Try Bay Yanlis which is currently airing, it’s on episode 5. It has the same lead couple as Dolunay

suggest me some turkish drama like SILA

Few recommendations..

Kara Sevda (lot of chemistry/love-hate/angst/tragedy)-- ** Watched it more than once 

Hercai (Revenge love)

Cesur ve Güzel (Revenge, Love-Hate)

Black money love (cop romance but a bit lengthy) 

Fatmagül'ün Suçu Ne? (Love-Hate, societal drama)

Greetings from Turkey. The series that I can recommend to you as a Turkish TV series are;

1 - Ezel 

2 - Poyraz  Karayel

3 - Magnificent Century 

Does anyone know any drama similar to Emanet? 

J U R I E L:

Does anyone know any drama similar to Emanet? 

dolunay here also is child is main center

Hi guys, 

I’ve been watching and loving Ramo, Sen Cal Kapimi, and Menajerimi Ara right now. I’ve watched:

• Erkenci Kus (loved this)
  • Black and white love (loved this)
  • Sol yanim (watched this on and off cause I kept losing interest for some reason)
  • Elimi birakma (liked the storyline in the beginning but lost interest after like 30 episodes)
  • Cilek kokusu (liked the storyline, thought the ending was a bit rushed)
  • Iyi gunde kotu gunde (short, but nice story, didn’t like the ambiguous ending tbh)

Can anyone recommend me any other Turkish dramas similar to the above, esp like Sen Cal Kapimi/Erkenci Kus or Ramo/Black and white love? 

I’ve also watched the older ones like kara sevda and I’m not really liking black money love for some odd reason.

Basically, I’m looking for some romance mixed with a well-developed plot (crime/action/historical/etc.). 

cinephile:

Hi guys, 

I’ve been watching and loving Ramo, Sen Cal Kapimi, and Menajerimi Ara right now. I’ve watched:

• Sol yanim (watched this on and off cause I kept losing interest for some reason)
  • Elimi birakma (liked the storyline in the beginning but lost interest after like 30 episodes)
  • Iyi gunde kotu gunde (short, but nice story, didn’t like the ambiguous ending tbh)

Can anyone recommend me any other Turkish dramas similar to the above, esp like Sen Cal Kapimi/Erkenci Kus or Ramo/Black and white love? 

I’ve also watched the older ones like kara sevda and I’m not really liking black money love for some odd reason.

Basically, I’m looking for some romance mixed with a well-developed plot (crime/action/historical/etc.). 

I don't watch Turkish tv series for 4 years. For this reason, my recommendations are old. I hope you can find them. Çemberimde Gül Oya, Gülbeyaz, Bir İstanbul Masalı, Hatırla Sevgili, Öyle Bir Geçer Zaman ki, Kavak Yelleri (only first 34 episodes/screenwriter was changed), Ezel, Elveda Rumeli, Melekler Korusun, Kiralık Aşk, Baba Candır, Yeşil Deniz, Leyla ile Mecnun, İşler Güçler, Hayat Şarkısı, Vatanım Sensin (only first season, screenwriters were changed).

@nane limon Thank you so much!! I can’t wait to check them all out. 

cinephile:

Hi guys, 

I think you would also love "her yerde sen", "tatlı intikam"maybe an old one "gümüş"this one is th story of a couple married by the force of elders

cinephile:

Hi guys, 

for anyone who enjoyed Ramo, 'The Pit- Cukur' would be a very nice watch. And the newcomer 'Marasli' is for the similar tastes. 

Hi. Can anyone recommend  where I can watch 

Sahin Tepesi with english subtitles. And if it's worth watching.
 obook 96:

You can easily find it on searching in google. I liked the show, but got got  cancelled too soon so ending was a bit rushed. I recommend you watch something else.

obook 96:

I haven't watched it either. But my suggestion to you is checking the screenwriter first before deciding to watch. For me, nothing Melek Gençoğlu wrote is good. She used to work with Ece Yörenç. Her tv series are as bad as Melek Gençoğlu. I don't like their writing because it is based on bad people's schemes and good leads' suffering from that. So basic, so soap opera... 

Hi can anyone tell me kirik mivsimi the Turkish remake of the kdrama A gentleman's dignity good to watch? What were the major changes in Turkish version, is there a unknown child track in it too?