I like Turkish dramas, but I always drop them because they're too long. The melodrama in a Turkish drama can be so annoying at times. Turkish dramas I've watched or currently watched,

Hear Me (high school drama that I finished because it got canceled but the writing was rushed}

Kardelsim-dropped.

Hercai-dropped.

Intersection-dropped

mtp715:

I like Turkish dramas, but I always drop them because they're too long. The melodrama in a Turkish drama can be so annoying at times. Turkish dramas I've watched or currently watched,

Hear Me (high school drama that I finished because it got canceled but the writing was rushed}

Kardelsim-dropped.

Hercai-dropped.

Intersection-dropped

I agree too. Did you finish any turkish drama recently that was good? 

obook 96:
  • Inna Lillahi wa inna ilayhi raji'un. Have you guys seen what's going on in Turkeya and Syria. Hope they get through it. 

Yes. It's been devastating. I pray that all that have been affected find healing.

obook 96:

I agree too. Did you finish any turkish drama recently that was good? 

I'm watching Kizilcik Serbeti and Adim Farah.

Kizilcik Serbeti explores the intersection of two families who are polar opposites in the way they live, their spiritual and cultural practices. It explores how women are treated in society in general and also within a hyper religious and conservative setting. There's also a lot of romance in this one so its a well rounded show. I'm enjoying it very much and I highly recommend it.

Adim Farah is 3 episodes in and quite enjoyable. It's a remake of "The Cleaner" you can check it out on IMDB and it also has some similarities to Siyah Beyaz Ask.

I dropped Yali Capkini at episode 10. It's the usual push, push, push, pull of the RomCom Dizi and it becomes so tiresome after a while.

I'm watching Esaret, which was good and then less good around episode 50. I plan to watch Kan Cicekleri.

I watched and loved Fatmagul, which is a staggering 80 episodes long. I loved all of them.

I just finished bingeing Zalim Istanbul this past weekend and would like some recommendations of what to watch next. The story centers around a love triangle and I appreciate how it explores themes such as the mistreatment of the disabled and the difficulty of rehabilitation.

My main complaint about it is the ending because it seems like they had to rush and finish everything within the last 3 episodes (out of 39 total). I assume this was due to Covid lockdowns. I feel conflicted about the ending because while my dream ship CemNed (Cemre+Nedim) won out over the competing CenCem (Cenk+Cerem), so much unresolved tension was abruptly ended in a very deus ex machina way!

What I loved about Zalim Istanbul and would like to see in the recommendations:

• ML "loses" the FL and wants to get her back, but is kinda forbidden/prevented from doing so.
  • Jealousy between the ML and FL.
  • Scheming by others to prevent the ML and FL from being together.
  • At some point the ML gains the upper hand and exacts his revenge against those who did him wrong.

Other than that, some recently released currently airing Turkish shows I'm watching are:

• Veda Mektubu
  • Fedakar
  • Kralice

recently I'm watching "Aile" and I'm loving it  wanted more recommendation like that thanks

any more suggestion  friends

ASTER:

any more suggestion  friends

Poyraz Karayel, İçerde, Maraşlı, Medcezir my favorites

Vatanım Sensin and Börü are my fav Turkish series so far. Go have a try if you are interested in military/historical era.

wybestboy:
Vatanım Sensin

it was a good drama i already finished.

wybestboy:
Börü

i gave up it was too boring for me

anyway thanks for your suggestion

sarhos:
Poyraz Karayel

sarhos:
Maraşlı

it's good I finished it already

sarhos:
İçerde

sarhos:
Medcezir

I will see them

thank you for the suggestion

I look forward to more suggestions old and new anything should be just good to watch. thanks

Where can I see cukur, I want to see it again. Earlier I saw it on youtube but now the subtitle has been removed from youtube. I love mafia crime family action romance drama action scenes. And if there is any drama similar to this, then definitely tell.

I was recently recommended to try;

• Aile
  • Adim Farah

Are they good? I haven't watched a Turkish drama in a while.

Also, in case anyone is interested, there is a suggestion to add Turkey to the list of MDL countries. So lend your vote if you feel it should be a part of MDL.

https://mydramalist.com/discussions/suggestions/33555-add-turkish-dramas-to-mdl