nane limon:

I sent you a private message because the story containes spoiler. :) Btw, I don't know many new Turkish series, because last time I watched television (because I'm Turkish, tv channels air Turkish series but I don't use tv for so long) or Turkish series was in 2017. I'm sorry that I cannot advise more dramas.

Can you recommend me some as well please? ^^

Prasanthi SS:

@nane limon

Thank you for the reply.

But I want to watch a drama where Male Lead falls in love first. And Female Lead is not aware of his feelings. I watched few scenes of the drama Hayat Sarkisi before. I will watch it. Could you give me some more details about the drama for e.g., Story, Male Lead and Female Lead Characters. Thanks dear for the fast reply.

Hii guys, I have just realized the topic so I am a bit late to answer. "sıla"  looks like a good one. if you want to watch something sweeter, you can try "Her yerde sen( you are everywhere or everywhere I go), Kiralık aşk , tatlı intikam (sweet revenge) or "gümüş"

In "her yerde sen" the boy who left the country with a broken heart comes  and somehow end up in the same house and in the same office. He is the boss of the girls and story evolves from there.

Kiralık aşk I am sure you most have heard. it is the first drama of Barış Arduç and he became popular after this one. It is again boss-employer drama.

Tatlı intikam is a bit different because male lead who was fat and ugly before confessed and rejected by the FL and then he comes back and met the girl again. Girl believes she has bad luck and cannot marry because of this and goes after him to ask for forgiveness so that she can be happy. ML asks the girl to workas his employer for a limited time to make her suffer. So it starts.

Gümüş is really old but one of my fav. when it aired. ML  who is the grandson of a very wealthy family and a very handsome boy lost his girlfriend who was pregnant at that time in a car accident . He stays depressed for too long that finally his grandfather decides to marry him to a good girl from their hometown. Girl has a crush on the guy since chilhood and agrees but when she came she realizes nothing is as easy or simpla as she tought. They are getting married but ofc nothing is as it should be.

This is all I can remember so far. I hope it helps :)

beste öztürk:
 Gümüş

where can i find it with eng sub 

Jay Parks butt cheeks:

Can you recommend me some as well please? ^^

Sure, what kind of dramas do you like? 

But regardless of topic, I will suggest you some: Çemberimde Gül Oya, Öyle Bir Geçer Zaman ki, Yeşil Deniz, Leyla ile Mecnun, İşler Güçler, Hayat Şarkısı, Poyraz Karayel, Güneşin Kızları, Medcezir, Kuzey Yıldızı, Kavak Yelleri  (first 34 episodes, then the scriptwriter was changed),  Baba Candır, Kiralık Aşk, Ezel, 1 Kadın 1 Erkek, Avrupa Yakası. 

Foglia:

https://turkish123.com/afili-ask/

I am not sure whether you can download it or not but you can definitely watch all episodes.

Sorry for the late reply and thank you for the recommendation.  Where I am from, the Internet is very slow so I have to be able to download file.thanks

Recently I found 2 amazing new turkish dramas that have the mafia/love-hate theme going on.But unfortunately due to the COVID-19 lockdown , both have stopped at ep 10 and the rest will air only after things get back to normal.

1. RAMO - The chemistry is amazing. The guy loves the girl like crazy but ends up killing her father and then they are forced to get married to maintain peace.

2.ZÜMRÜDÜANKA - The guy dies in a terror attack but the girl keeps waiting. Unfortunately poverty forces her to marry his uncle. But he is not dead. He comes back and now he hates her.

DrAmAlOvEr:

where can i find it with eng sub 

I am sure I saw it somewhere but the drama is released in Arabic countries and was soo popular.  So maybe thats why they removed it. I only was able to find a FB page subs with short clips from different episodes. I am sorry I couldn't be much of a help about this :(

beste öztürk:
I am sorry I couldn't be much of a help about this :(

THATS OK :)

I want to know the name of drama in which hero's sister commit suicide because of heroine's brother. So hero kidnaps heroine as a revenge and caged her in his private island. There he torture her but then slowly falls in love with her.

I don't know it's Turkish drama or Thailand. But i just wanna see this amazing drama. Please anyone help me. I've been searching for it past 2 years. I'll be highly obliged. 

Arya Zaid:

I want to know the name of drama in which hero's sister commit suicide because of heroine's brother. So hero kidnaps heroine as a revenge and caged her in his private island. There he torture her but then slowly falls in love with her.

I don't know it's Turkish drama or Thailand. But i just wanna see this amazing drama. Please anyone help me. I've been searching for it past 2 years. I'll be highly obliged. 

Jam Loey Rak

Black Star:

I really want to watch Ask-i-memnu the plot is what I love and the actors look amazing. I’m sad because I can never find the full series with English subtitles. I feel like it has to be somwhere online because I am to find some episodes with English like up to episode 34. I wish I knew where the rest of the episodes are  

I checked for you, but could not find anything. There are only 3 episodes with English subtitles. Everybody in Turkey also liked the series when it was airing and I hear it is popular abroad, too, yet back then when it was airing I did not like it even a bit. Maybe it can be a consolation for you. :D It was so soap opera like and I don't like that genre. 

• Ishq e Mamnoon

• Fatima Gul

• Intikaam

• Aik Pyaar Kahaani

• 20 Minute

Does anyone have suggestions for fluffy Turkish dramas? I'm watching Dolunay and like it a lot, as well as Sen cal Kapimi(waiting a whole week for a new episode is rough lol). I also like Erkenci Kus. I started Ask Laftan Anlamaz and will probably finish at some point but the lying goes on for so long. 

wolfsmanning08:

Does anyone have suggestions for fluffy Turkish dramas? I'm watching Dolunay and like it a lot, as well as Sen cal Kapimi(waiting a whole week for a new episode is rough lol). I also like Erkenci Kus. I started Ask Laftan Anlamaz and will probably finish at some point but the lying goes on for so long. 

Kiralık Aşk, Afili Aşk, Kavak Yelleri (it is a bit old, from 2007) (also watch only first 36 episodes of Kavak Yelleri, because screenwriter was changed and they ruined rest of the series) 

wolfsmanning08:

if you like Can yaman his first drama "İnadına aşk" was very funny unfortunately it was ended suddenly because of the channel. I like dramad of Furkan Andıç for fluffy dramas as well. So you can check "tatlı intikam, her yerde sen, kaçak gelinler" . Kiralık aşk was one of my fav. among old dramas. thats all I can recommend at the moment. I hope you enjoy :)