HII I'm Ishi, I am new here and looking for some friends :)
I am a multifandom kpop fan and i got into kdramas recently i also watch alot of anime and i sketch :) i also like to edit stuff 

hope you like me ! 

Hi there!  What are some of your favorite dramas so far?

nicolebeth:

Hi there!  What are some of your favorite dramas so far?

Hiii I haven't seen much but my favourite drama is descendants of the sun and weightlifting fairy kim bok joo

Oh I really liked Descendants of the Sun!

nicolebeth:

Oh I really liked Descendants of the Sun!

That's cool ! I love that show !!! :)

hi! I am new here as well, just made an account a few days ago.  I actually used to watch Korean and Japanese dramas back in high school when I was 16-18 (so ~2012 to 2014), but now I recently rediscovered my love for them so decided to make an account here to find others who enjoy it. I'd like to be friends if you don't mind :)

Sonja :

hi! I am new here as well, just made an account a few days ago.  I actually used to watch Korean and Japanese dramas back in high school when I was 16-18 (so ~2012 to 2014), but now I recently rediscovered my love for them so decided to make an account here to find others who enjoy it. I'd like to be friends if you don't mind :)

Hi!! Sure

Sonja :

sureee i'd love to be friends :)