Spurred on by the MDL’er who is trying to arrange a Portuguese convention & I know a few Philippine MDL’ers meet up as well so I have decided to throw my hat in the ring.

I live in Birmingham and as its slap bang in the middle of the country I thought it would be a good location. I guess I will find out if this location is a viable option or not depending on the responses lol.

So if any UK MDL’ers who are interested in meeting up can say what location would be good for them maybe we can go with the majority.

BTW I realised the other day that there is a Korean restaurant here in the city centre.

Anyone interested can say so here or you can message me instead if you prefer…

VERY FIRST UK MDL MEET UP

Date: Good Friday 18th April 2014
Time: 2pm

SECOND UK MDL MEET UP

Date: Sunday 9 November 2014
Time: 1.30pm  
I like that more people are thinking the same as me. After the meeting we need to write an article with lots of photos so that other MDLers become jealous kekeke
gosh i would be certainly jelly~ kekeke anyone up for Ireland?? :) sorry invading the thread hahahahahahahha~
Invading is the best. But if you want to get people for Ireland it would be better to create a thread
i want pictures of it!!!! lol
oh I am also curious if that went on or not
I'm in! I live in B'ham too. I think we should arrange a date...but with the Christmas holidays and all ending, I guess we need to choose a day that would suit us all :D...(I think the Korean restaurant sounds amazing!!)
This should happen!
I didnt get any responses at the time I posted this thread so I gave up lol So far tealady is the only one so far.....so any takers...? Dont be shy :D
I'm interested :) it's so lonely in the north east no one interested in cool stuff :(
PrettyBrown_Eyes wrote: I'm interested :) it's so lonely in the north east no one interested in cool stuff :(

I'm in the North East and interested in cool stuff! Just thought I'd say that...
PrettyBrown_Eyes wrote: I'm interested :) it's so lonely in the north east no one interested in cool stuff :(

femmedesneiges wrote: I'm in the North East and interested in cool stuff! Just thought I'd say that...

Well NE is not far & seems like you two are in the same neck of the woods anyway :D

lets hope more people show an interest...
femmedesneiges wrote: I'm in the North East and interested in cool stuff! Just thought I'd say that...

CHINGU!!! Whereabouts you from? I'm from a Hartlepool :)
PrettyBrown_Eyes wrote: CHINGU!!! Whereabouts you from? I'm from a Hartlepool :)

Durham area. You're so close!
Why is everyone so far away from meee??? :(