Hey drama lovers!! For a couple of days I’ve been stressing trying to find a drama with a mature male lead, however most of the dramas I’ve found have a nice male lead but u know I like the jerks, cold kinda guys (LOL, if u know u know haha), the ones that think they have everything because they are successful but are actually smart. So to be more specific I would like to find a drama where the main lead is very patronising and cold with everyone but then when he meet her he’s still cold and a jerk to her but just because she doesn’t know that he’s actually always helping her, then slowly get sweeter and nicer with her. A drama for example that I really liked was Me & Boss and Here To Heart. I really like dramas where he’s the boss and she’s the employee or where he’s just a really powerful person and somehow she ends up working or collaborating with him. Other dramas I liked are: 

• what’s wrong with secretary kim (even if the ML wasn’t as cold )

• The beauty inside 

• Clover ( the Japanese movie, I’m including this to give an idea of the kind of ML I would like)

• The crown Princess 

• you who came from the stars 

•Playful kiss

• Moon Lovers ( love this drama) 

•Black

•the great seducer (one of my favourite)

•Mask (also this one) 

• Noble my Love

Literally there are so many... sorry guys I know I’m really a pain in the a** asking for a drama with such specific ML. Thank you for helping! 

Maybe you should check out the Thai drama, Hua Jai Sila. The ML kind of matches your description. 

Edit: Also check out Sweet Dreams!

Shinning Inheritance 

Falling for innocence

King2Hearts

Love cheque charge

Autumns concerto

Secretary Kim the main lead was cocky but funny lol

Marriage Contract, the main lead guy is an a$$ lol