Hey guys!

So i have watched a loooot of kdramas. And i wanted a few suggestions for English rom-com TV shows. Eg, Awkward, Sex and the city (but not so serious), Friends, HIMYM, Psych, Scrubs, idk... something like these.. Preferable something that is over coz i want to binge watch till the end.  Something light would be nice but i watch kdramas so you guys can imagine the level that i would like to watch. :P Any chill mystery drama thats completed is also welcome.

Shows that are on my list: Riverdale, Suits, etc 

(If you can include download links then i hope you are blessed with incredible skin and may you also find your perfect jeans! ♥) 

Thank you in advance !! ♥♥ :)

Romcom:  Coupling

Easily digestible mystery:  Veronica Mars, although I believe they are bringing it back from the dead so technically not over.

Scrubs

an old show Hilarious af  called Ally Mcbeal

Boston Legal no romance i guess but hella funny 

you can watch them legally on amazon prime and hulu

Thanks a lot ! I'll check these out! :D

New Girl (6/7 seasons but 20-minute episodes)

And the short TV Show called Mixology (only a dozen of episodes about meeting people in a pub)

Thank you so much! I hope i can find them on Netflix... :D

help i forgot the name of an good korean/japanese serie. it was about a boy who likes a girl and she got abducted and everybody forgot about that girl, not the boyfriend. the story ends up with the boy playing deadly games in another dimmension (like group games) with a few friends (made at the game) and theres the psycho dude who is obsessed with killing people ingame and at the end theres the girl locked up in a game who no one ever could end. there were multipel dimmensions and u need a blue card to get in that world. pls help me. i want to see it again and show it to a fiend of mine.