As I'm fairly new to MDL, I was wondering if there is a current user's guide for newbies.  I've gone through all the FAQs, but still have a lot of questions.  For example, can anyone see and comment on my drama list?  Also, how does one reply to a specific person's comment in the forum?  I am enjoying this site immensely!  

Thanking you in advance.

This article is still up to date, I think: My Drama List: A Users Guide

Anyone can see your drama list.  Custom lists you may set to either public or friends only, if you want.  And anyone who can see your custom list may comment on it.

Drama Daze:
Also, how does one reply to a specific person's comment in the forum?

You can reply to a comment in two ways using "quote": if you want to quote the entire post, the "quote" button on the bottom of the post is what you would use.  If you want to only respond to part of someone's post (for length or clarity), you can highlight the specific portion of the post and a separate "quote" button will appear, hovering over what you highlighted.

zeamays:

This article is still up to date, I think: My Drama List: A Users Guide

Anyone can see your drama list.  Custom lists you may set to either public or friends only, if you want.  And anyone who can see your custom list may comment on it.

You can reply to a comment in two ways using "quote": if you want to quote the entire post, the "quote" button on the bottom of the post is what you would use.  If you want to only respond to part of someone's post (for length or clarity), you can highlight the specific portion of the post and a separate "quote" button will appear, hovering over what you highlighted.

I never knew about that highlight thing xD

I don't know if others have this problem but I don't get any notifications anymore when people quote me in the forums, it's been happening since this summer (I created a ticket on the support forum back in July but no response) 

crystalstars:
I don't know if others have this problem but I don't get any notifications anymore when people quote me in the forums, it's been happening since this summer (I created a ticket on the support forum back in July but no response)

Oh yeah, I didn't even notice but now that I look at my past notifications, it stopped 2-3 months ago for me too.  Not sure if bug or feature though ;)  Although I guess that means I should stop unsubscribing from forum threads assuming I would get the notification if someone actually directly replied to me.  Hmm.