I loved the Cheese in the Trap comics and I reread through bits and pieces occasionally. Same with the show and movie where I will rewatch again, atleast a couple episodes because I really like the ML actor. Park Hae Jin is a babe C: ANYWAYS I have questions about the characters from the series, their relationship and wanting to know your opinion on how the TV show adaptation was done. 

Question 1: Why do you think that Jung in the show likes Seol? I feel like I see less of a true chemistry and motivation. Like he follows her for that long scene and then when he sees In Ho walking her home, boy just stands there for their entire duration of them going up the hill(several minutes of just watching) and I feel like I get less of an understanding of his fixation on her. I feel like I didnt get in the show his true feelings? 

Question 2: Why do you think he got less screentime with Seol than In Ho did? I feel like the second lead got more interaction(and lets be honest chemistry) with the FL.

Question 3: Why did Seol look so uncomfortable with him almost the ENTIRE show? I feel like in the show it was less of a romance and more of a girl not feeling right turning down the guy so she just goes with it.

Question 4: If you read the comics do you feel like you see it as more of a romance, or psychological? Do you think that Comics/TV show/Movie Jung is obsessed with Seol? If so why?

Question 5: After Jung found out he and Seol were more different than he thought, why did he still love her? He started liking her and taking back the mean things he did because he thought she related to him in terms of family pressure and how she treats people. After part of that was shattered, I have a hard time understanding what he clings too. 

Im overall open to discussion about this show and comic so feel free to answer these questions or bring up other points. From a psychological perspective its super interesting <3 Thank you for reading and I hope to talk to ya'll later :)