I've never had falafel.   I saw some kids on the Great British Bakeoff Jr making it and decided to try myself.  I had to dial back the garlic in the recipe but they came out pretty good.  I don't know what they are supposed to taste like but whatever I made we liked.  XD

The store didn't have any pita so I used tortillas I had at home.  Didn't have any of the things suggested for a sauce so I made tsatsiki.  Hubby really liked.  Putting it in the win column.  ^^

I made goulash but instead of eating it with elbow noodles, I cooked Basmati rice that has an earthy tast to it and put that on the plate and on top the Goulash.  It was delicious, as always :))

Goulash is stew of soup that originad from Hungary.

Shrimp pasta in garlic butter with baby arugula. My drama slump is real people, I am getting no food inspiration either.

I have uttapam today sort of a vegetable pancake with some chutneys its really delicious (its an indian dish) ^^:)

Chicken soup * - * i love  chicken soup ^^

and potato pasta:D but  the soup is the winner 

Beef pot roast in a slow cooker(crock pot), with large chunks of carrots, celery and onions. Served with homemade garlic mash potato.

Mushroom Masala & Naan bread!

Stir fried zucchini, red pepper,fresh corn, black beans, red pepper flakes and then tossed in some fresh tomato and cilantro.  Served over brown rice 

Beijing chicken with Garlic lemon rice. 

Philly cheesesteak sandwiches, minus the bun for me.

Steaks and mashed potatoes with  grilled asparagus. 

chicken caesar salads

I had quite some left overs and someway somehow I made a delicious soup/stew out of it with pistolet-bread on the side