Roast chicken, mashed potatoes, steamed carrots, roasted cauliflower and broccoli, whole wheat rolls. 

spanish rice and chicken

I've decided on steak sandwiches. Tomorrow will be pulled pork sandwiches and coleslaw. I bought a huge bag of sub rolls and need to use them lol

a diabetes potluck haha

makes that start of the year ' I will consistently eat healthy' thought have a starting point. one last sugar binge. yay for dollar tree (although now more like $1.25 tree)

hey panda caramel creme mini cookies, mini turtles (is chocolate/caramel/pecan candy), fruit snacks, potato chips, gushers fruit snacks, Swedish fish (red gummy), mini tootsie rolls (cocoa caramel), Andes mints

some valentines and easter candy out!

Yesterday with family we had baby back ribs, corn on the cob, spaetzle with cheese, steamed carrots, and peas with ham and green onion.  For dessert caramel and chocolate chip cookie bars. Decadent. 

Today we tried to steer our diet in the right direction with beans, collard greens, and cornbread. A typical good luck New Year’s meal for our region. 

been some time since I last used rice cooker. the plan is throw these together. hope it is tasty

brown rice, chicken stock, sliced carrots, smoked pulled pork

veggie pizza on GF cauliflower crust

We had a lot of rich food over the holidays. Made a pot of veggie soup this evening. 

Chicken Caesar salads

Chicken Adobo, Broccoli cooked in adobo sauce in a separate pot, rice

Marinated chicken, quinoa, garlic and herb mushrooms

coconut milk, chicken stock, curry seasoning, chickpea rotini

Vegetable split pea soup and cornbread 

chicken burritos