Pot Roast w/ veggies

Was supposed to be chili beans but ended up with White beans with adobe and other herbs and spices, brown rice made with the leftover broth from yesterday’s cream of squash soup(daebak it was good!), wilted spinach with walnuts. 

yesterday we had hamburgers with black buns for dinner

spaghetti and garlic toast

Bangers and mash! 

Celebrating hubby’s bday. His favorite bland meal: pinto beans, buttered potatoes, and cornbread.  Cranberry nut cake with cream cheese frosting for dessert. 

once my motivation/energy arrives plan is to grill down ground beef then add manwich can and chickpea rotini

Pizzas and Caesar salad from a local pizzeria - and a tiramisu for three for dessert!

Dental work done. Kept it simple. Rice with a scrambled egg and a generous dose of Sriracha.  Had my veggies for lunch with a homemade smoothie. 

Tacos tacos tacos and churros!!!

I had leftover rice so a quickly made dinner of fried rice with broccoli

Mc Donalds nuggets and fries 

Fakes (Greek lentil soup), hearty whole-wheat country bread, home-made crushed green olives in lemon, Cretan graviera cheese, cabbage salad.

We've had thunder sleet and freakin' cold temps today.  Made red lentil and veggie soup with what I had in the frig.  Warm! 

rotini made of red lentil, beet, sweet potato and carrot in chicken stock with added sloppy joe seasoning mix