Ordered from a new Sushi restaurant in my city (for lunch):

Surimi Hosomaki, Salmon Karashi Su-Miso, Mixed Fish Ceviche, Chicken Kushiyaki (the latter for my brother, who's not a fan of fish).

They were all super yummy!!! *_* 

chunyu Volunteer Staff

The glorious national cuisine I've brought with me to my new home country; the "makaronilaatikko". (link opens to Wikipedia xD).

Been a while since I was home. Finally got time to cook today. Garlic mushroom pasta, corn soup and balsamic basil chicken.

Jajangmyeon. It was really easy with the instant powder.  Used pork, but next time I want to try seafood.

Flautas, refried beans, rice, chips with queso blanco, salsa, guacamole, the works!  Bday cake afterwards!

Last of the summer tomatoes.  :'(  Made bacon, tomato and avocado sandwiches.  

Chicken soup. Still the cheapest comfort food... Browning bones for Maillard effect does work for extra flavor. 

Grilled ham 'n cheese sandwich, tomato soup with crushed coarse  corn chips....today's high was 56 degF

Hainanese chicken rice

Spicy spinach-onions-garlic-chili-dried tomatoes-chia seeds scrambled eggs. :) 

Ordered tuna and salmon sushi! It's expensive in my area, so it's a rare treat. I was having a hellish week. 

There are some leftovers. Want to try dropping into a hot bowl of ramen, as recommended in House on Wheels. 

Breakfast for dinner- egg and potato casserole, bacon

Dinner on the run-Chicken sandwich, fries, lemonade

Tummy is not feeling well so I made a quick red lentil and veggie soup. 

couple smaller pink lady apples cut into 8s

lesser evil Himalayan sweetness popcorn

lemon ginger kevita (sparkling water kefir)

water