breaded veggie chicken strips seasoned with chili powder

veggie meatballs cooked bbq sauce

50+ $$ taco pizza. Crust lotta cheese pizza sauce veggie beef crumble taco seasoning onion peppers tomatoes  DORITOS lettuce. there will be left overs if making for one or 2 so add lettuce and tomatoes to slices as you eat em. Great even cold.

veggie fish and coleslaw

Veggie turkey roast sandwiches, shred like shredded cheese add mayo  chopped onion  and peppers (opt)chopped pickles (opt) on pretzel buns , toasted bread or dinner roll of ur chose, ritz crackers or just straight from the bowl

meatball and salsa 

beyond burger on pretzel bun diners chose of toppings batter dipped onion rings 

Seasoned fries coated in chili powder dipped in ranch

homemade vegetarian chili. Chili seasoning veggie beef crumble chili hot beans tomato paste stewed tomatoes whole tomatoes crushed tomatoes onion peppers add lil water cook in crock pot. Chili for days.

Homemade veggie soup Cabbage onion peppers corn green beans celery carrots whole and stewed tomatoes other veggies if u desire Spicy V8 juice cook in crock pot Soup for days this is great if u have a cold the spicy v8 juice really clears ur sinus and u get lots of healthy veggies too

These are few of my fav meals

Shrimp scampi, asparagus, pasta with parm and herbs, sliced tomatoes. 

salad, carrot soup, grilled mackerel. btw i tried that oregano and lime dressing someone mentioned here....it was good!

Fourthaxis:
btw i tried that oregano and lime dressing someone mentioned here....it was good!

Glad you liked it! You can try oregano, lime/lemon, olive oil and a bit of salt for your dressing, or you can also add some mild mustard and finely chopped onion for extra deliciousness :)

penel:
Glad you liked it! You can try oregano, lime/lemon, olive oil and a bit of salt for your dressing,

Ah yes, I am allergic to mustard so I just used salt and olive oil besides the oregano and lime. It was a nice change from my usual plain salad.

We do some one sheet pan meals Salmon and asparagus And pork tenderloin with mini potatoes and green beans

We also like to get a tub of BBQ pork or chicken and have pulled pork/chicken sandwiches with French fries

Fourthaxis:

Ah yes, I am allergic to mustard so I just used salt and olive oil besides the oregano and lime. It was a nice change from my usual plain salad.

then you can add some lemon/lime zest in the dressing, a clove of garlic and/or a slice of ginger and some drops of honey :)
Perfect not only for salads but also for fish and roasted/grilled chicken.

penel:

then you can add some lemon/lime zest in the dressing, a clove of garlic and/or a slice of ginger and some drops of honey :)
Perfect not only for salads but also for fish and roasted/grilled chicken.

I’ve been on a balsamic vinegar, oregano, smidge of garlic, dash of jalapeño salt or red pepper flakes, splash of olive oil combo kick lately for my salads.  Lettuce upsets my tummy so I chop a variety of veggies which can stand up to this dressing. Yum!

The Butterfly:

I’ve been on a balsamic vinegar, oregano, smidge of garlic, dash of jalapeño salt or red pepper flakes, splash of olive oil combo kick lately for my salads.  Lettuce upsets my tummy so I chop a variety of veggies which can stand up to this dressing. Yum!

cucumbers and carrots, zucchinis and artichokes go perfectly well with this dressing too!

penel:

cucumbers and carrots, zucchinis and artichokes go perfectly well with this dressing too!

The only one I haven’t used is artichoke.  So far I’ve used the others (zucchini, carrot, and cucumber) and any combination of broccoli, cauliflower, tomatoes, celery, bell pepper, fresh corn, snow peas, even diced apple or grapes. Shredded chicken is the bomb added in. Or leftover chickpeas.  Both love the balsamic.

Plus I usually add a few nuts. I’ve recently tried baked mung bean salad toppers but they can be a little hard.  Chopped chives are good too or a bit of fresh basil  

No two salads are alike. ^^

The Butterfly:
No two salads are alike. ^^

Same! I had to be really innovative during the last year or so ^^

I add nuts in almost all my dishes lately XD

penel:

Cool! I add pomegranate seeds or grapes for the sweetness instead of honey and yes balsamic sometimes. Hubby likes the fresh salads without dressing as a lot of the produce comes from my garden. ^^

And as Butterfly said no two salads are the same. I started using fruits in my summer salads as they are ripe and also we tend not to eat them if its not a part of some food. 

Thanks for the suggestions!!

Fourthaxis:

Cool! I add pomegranate seeds or grapes for the sweetness instead of honey and yes balsamic sometimes. Hubby likes the fresh salads without dressing as a lot of the produce comes from my garden. ^^

And as Butterfly said no two salads are the same. I started using fruits in my summer salads as they are ripe and also we tend not to eat them if its not a part of some food. 

Thanks for the suggestions!!

Last year I found a balsamic vinegar with pomegranate juice in it and I've been frequently using it ever since. Strawberries, green apples, figs are parts of my summer salads a lot :)

Salad with kewpie sesame dressing (my fave!), roasted chicken thighs marinated in lemon and fresh thyme, and store-bought kimchi. 

Rawas ambat over rice with malabar spinach curry and cucumber salad on the side. Finished off with sol kadi. Today I made a typical goan dinner while I watched my husband having salad and butternut squash soup for his. 

Bluekitchen:
store-bought kimchi. 

I've never had store bought kimchi. I tried my hand at making  some at home. It doesn't taste as authentic as the traditional method but way better than what I expected. The life of a foodie is full of unexpected albeit tasty surprises!