JoanneSmith:

Don't know if u've ever seen this lady's products (depends where you live) but I've bought organic pure date syrup from her.  Good stuff. Use mostly in baking.   https://ilovedatelady.com/products/date-syrup

Thanks!  I've used brown rice syrup before but it can be hard to find.  I don't bake much anymore so when I do I usually go all the way with sugar and butter.  :)  I have used palm sugar as well but it always seems to taste a little scorched.  Takes some getting used to.

Fried tofu tacos; fried tofu, avokado, mango, salsa verde, lime, turkish yoghurt, corn & wheat torillas, spinach, chili peppers, cucumber and cherry tomatoes. 

brown rice, riced sweet potato, sweet potato/apple/mango puree and ginger. too much ginger!

brown rice, butternut squash puree, mango/coconut milk/carrot/shredded coconut/turmeric puree and cumin. hoping this is tasty because large batch. low on food. must use what i have around

Made some dosa (kind of like a savoury crepe but made with fermented rice batter) and sambal (super easy to make by just blending together some grated coconut, red onions, dried whole red chilies, lime juice and salt) for dinner. Had troubles making the dosa round like they were supposed to be while my mom was just laughing at my struggles. But I think they came out pretty well!

Last night was a quick Italian/Asian Fusion

I stir-fried sugar snap peas, broccoli, carrots, and green onions with some sesame oil and ginger.  Added rinsed and drained canned cannellini beans and served over angel hair pasta.  I have to say the ginger and sesame oil gave the beans  a nice rich flavor. :)

For dinner I'm gonna eat homemade pizza :)

brown rice, riced sweet potato, garlic. so so hungry!

must find a way to set up instacart, could kill for a pizza!

Veggie Patties

a bag of magic stars, channeling my inner 5 year old

next to no food in house and looks like no way to get to grocery or have groceries delivered. back to trying to sleep as much as i can. the unfortunate stand by solution

corn

pineapple/banana/spinach/coconut milk puree

yup that is food for the day :(

Tuna sandwich

Hope everyone is doing ok with the quarantines and lockdowns. 

I've been making different kinds of soup for the freezer in case we get any illness and need something easy to fix and eat.

"Cream" of Butternut Squash and Sweet Potato Soup ( I used too much water so now I also have small containers of a yummy broth frozen if we need something really light)

White bean and Kale Soup

Today I'm working on a Veggie/Bean/Pasta Soup

Tomorrow Black Bean Soup

I've made ahead some individual containers of white and brown rice and ziplock packages with roasted veggies for super fast and easy meals when I don't feel like cooking now that I really don't want to even do takeout.

doing okay here ... now :) took lyft to grocery. plan to make healthyish comfort food somewhat like mac n cheese. but daiya cheddar with chicken and brown rice. one batch with garlic one with curry powder. got coconut milk so creamy sauces another plan. tonight that pizza i was craving

Schmetterling:
I've been making different kinds of soup for the freezer in case we get any illness and need something easy to fix and eat

Curious to know how long you can freeze cooked soup for? I've never tried it.