PeachBlossomGoddess:

Will do. Seems a bit of a pain, I think I may just gonna stick to the main feed for pictures and then post a link here.

I change the theme of my profile page every month so I've become proficient with that one task.    

I'm watching Michelle Yeoh.  She's on Jimmy Fallon's talk show tonight.  :) 

The Butterfly:

I change the theme of my profile page every month so I've become proficient with that one task.    

I'm watching Michelle Yeoh.  She's on Jimmy Fallon's talk show tonight.  :) 

I will give it a shot next time I take food pix but I am going blind so I am gonna guess its gonna be hard from my phone and I am too lazy to send  pix from phone to computer.

Thx - I will look for Michelle on Fallon tonight after work.

PeachBlossomGoddess:

I will give it a shot next time I take food pix but I am going blind so I am gonna guess its gonna be hard from my phone and I am too lazy to send  pix from phone to computer.

Thx - I will look for Michelle on Fallon tonight after work.

I understand. I’ve only done pics this way from my phone a couple of times and it is a little trickier to maneuver. 

Fish fillets and seasoned waffle fries 

Once again more inspired by than following recipe. I swapped out black beans for chickpeas and skipped the vinegar and hit it with some lemon juice at the end.   Served with roasted sweet potatoes. 

https://smittenkitchen.com/2020/09/tangy-braised-chickpeas/

Youth mode today with chicken ramen earlier and now a peanut butter and jelly on white

From goober grape jar on wonder bread

pork kimchi jjigae and bibimbap with peach soju

Lentil soup with sticky rice and mix veggie stew

Paratha with mango pickle 

Hey girlies and bro-ies, this is an off discussion topic but today I attended a school's  bestie's birthday party whom I met after a long time, the Cafe was so cute, we ate noodles,  paneer tikka, fried rice and pizza with coke and a lot of cake ofc, we were a lot of people, danced like crazy (I truly love love love dancing <3) and had a lot to catch up on, cracked jokes and laughed sm, the vibe was amazing. It was so fun <3 

I hope you'll are eating and sleeping well and not taking too much stress <3

Love y'all. <3

Byyiieeee <3

sojutales:

Hey girlies and bro-ies, this is an off discussion topic but today I attended a school's  bestie's birthday party whom I met after a long time, the Cafe was so cute, we ate noodles,  paneer tikka, fried rice and pizza with coke and a lot of cake ofc, we were a lot of people, danced like crazy (I truly love love love dancing <3) and had a lot to catch up on, cracked jokes and laughed sm, the vibe was amazing. It was so fun <3 

I hope you'll are eating and sleeping well and not taking too much stress <3

Love y'all. <3

Byyiieeee <3

Sounds like a great time!  Thanks for sharing! ^^

French green lentils and quinoa with a spicy tomato sauce and a side of broccolini 

veggie briyani and korma with raita

Been feeling under the weather this week so just had tomato soup with some garlic bread!

Looking at all the replies gives me ideas to plan my dinners 

We had a classic spaghetti bolognese