Gluten free chicken nuggets with hummus and 4 cheese rice maybe pineapple cup after

Hubby wasn't home for dinner so I had salmon with rosemary and garlic, pasta with parmesan, broccoli.  He will complain how the house smells like garlic when he gets home but totally worth it.  XD

On my way to make yoghurt and cream salad, and pasta on the side 😭😭✨️

Salad has - cabbage, cauliflower, capsicum,  sweet corn

for sauce fresh cream and yoghurt, oregano, black pepper powder, bit flaked chillies,  and salt, 

Pasta  -  black peppered boiled pasta 

(Might mix the pasta with some salad sauce) 

Okay byiiiee !!! ✨️✨️ 

The Butterfly:

Hubby wasn't home for dinner so I had salmon with rosemary and garlic, pasta with parmesan, broccoli.  He will complain how the house smells like garlic when he gets home but totally worth it.  XD

Must have tasted wonderful  😭 I want some too ! 😭🤧

The Butterfly:

Hubby wasn't home for dinner so I had salmon with rosemary and garlic, pasta with parmesan, broccoli.  He will complain how the house smells like garlic when he gets home but totally worth it.  XD

Salmon is one of my favorite dishes too. I usually skip the garlic and marinate it with spices - cumin, jalapeño and paprika powder and pan fry it. Try this version when your hubby is home for dinner.

PeachBlossomGoddess:

Salmon is one of my favorite dishes too. I usually skip the garlic and marinate it with spices - cumin, jalapeño and paprika powder and pan fry it. Try this version when your hubby is home for dinner.

I have cooked salmon so many ways. I pan fried it this last time with a little minced garlic added at the end so that when I placed the salmon on the pasta it would season the pasta with the fragrant garlic and he could still have the pasta later without garlic. Spicy , with various herbs, with a pecan crust, with simple salt and pepper, and a jillion more. Baked, pan fried, steamed, you name it.  My PTC (Plan To Cook) list is filled with salmon recipes. Lol. My favorite way is with rosemary and a little white wine and hit of lemon, it’s even good cold.   Regardless of how I cook it, the man who doesn’t care for fish will always put ketchup on it. XD 

The Butterfly:
the man who doesn’t care for fish will always put ketchup on it. XD 

I am dying with laughter 😂😂😂!

Since you love fish, have you tried Nobu's Miso Cod recipe? Its super easy and you can add sesame oil to the miso and make Nobu's miso eggplant as well.  Its one of my favorites and your hubby may even like it bc its sweet. I rarely make it nowadays bc  its hard to get a nice cut of black cod here but I ate it all the time when I lived in the US. 

https://www.thekitchn.com/recipe-nobu-miso-marinated-black-cod-117238

PeachBlossomGoddess:

I am dying with laughter ???!

Since you love fish, have you tried Nobu's Miso Cod recipe? Its super easy and you can add sesame oil to the miso and make Nobu's miso eggplant as well.  Its one of my favorites and your hubby may even like it bc its sweet. I rarely make it nowadays bc  its hard to get a nice cut of black cod here but I ate it all the time when I lived in the US. 

https://www.thekitchn.com/recipe-nobu-miso-marinated-black-cod-117238

Thanks!  I bookmarked it.  ^^ 

Yesterday I had an Indian Buffet for lunch and in the evening, I had plans with my girl friends, had fries coke and burger in a cafe, clicked some pictures too.

ps. Sometimes I feel that I am talking to myself lol 

sojutales:

Yesterday I had an Indian Buffet for lunch and in the evening, I had plans with my girl friends, had fries coke and burger in a cafe, clicked some pictures too.

ps. Sometimes I feel that I am talking to myself lol 

We don’t have Indian buffets in my neck of the woods. What did you eat?

Lentil burgers (with a little ground meat) with garlic sauce and sweet potato fries. Trying to get the kids to eat more plant-based food, this seemed to work.  

Bluekitchen:

Lentil burgers (with a little ground meat) with garlic sauce and sweet potato fries. Trying to get the kids to eat more plant-based food, this seemed to work.  

I’ve tried red and green lentil burgers and quite like them.  Glad your kids enjoyed them!

I substituted sliced, sautéed baby portobello mushrooms for the sausage.  Only short pasta I had were  small shells so I used them  

https://danpelosi.com/recipe/broccoli-rabe-and-sausage-pasta/

Yikes! No one is eating over a week?

eightocci:

Yikes! No one is eating over a week?

I try not to dominate the forum and leave room for others to discuss, but it has been a quiet week.  XD  

It's cold here today and the sky is dropping what appear to be tiny snowballs from the sky.  Up close they almost look like flowers.

I'm making red lentil stew for dinner tonight with biscuits.