It was so good, I think I had a flavor orgasm while eating it.  

Chicken with potatoes in the oven

Baked vegetarian ziti and zucchini salad

Comfort food tonight.  Stopped at a little Mom and Pop joint that makes everything from scratch and took it to go.

Fried Chicken, mashed potatoes and gravy, green beans, and hubby and I split an order of fried okra.  My arteries may be slamming shut, but my taste buds are happy.  :)

Cup of Spicy Chicken Ramen Noodles while watching college (American) football.

Sashimi, rice, miso soup, tea

It's starting to look like fall. 

A mix of roasted sweet potatoes, carrots, red bell peppers, and onions (lots of beta carotenes!).  Brown rice.  Black beans cooked with Roma tomatoes and chili seasonings.

For this year's Thanksgiving, we weren't able to celebrate with extended family like we usually do but that didn't stop us from making a dinner enough for 16 to only feed 4 lol. After a whole day of cooking we churned out some lasagna, garlic bread, mashed potatoes, roasted baby potatoes and asparagus, Mediterranean salad and the classic roasted turkey with gravy. I also made my very first pie (blueberry!) for dessert which went great with a scoop of ice cream. Extremely stuffed from the meal but it was definitely worth it and I'm already looking forward to the leftovers!

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!  

(PS. Today was Canadian Thanksgiving - not to be confused with American Thanksgiving which is next month :))

daydreaming:

For this year's Thanksgiving, we weren't able to celebrate with extended family like we usually do but that didn't stop us from making a dinner enough for 16 to only feed 4 lol. After a whole day of cooking we churned out some lasagna, garlic bread, mashed potatoes, roasted baby potatoes and asparagus, Mediterranean salad and the classic roasted turkey with gravy. I also made my very first pie (blueberry!) for dessert which went great with a scoop of ice cream. Extremely stuffed from the meal but it was definitely worth it and I'm already looking forward to the leftovers!

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!  

(PS. Today was Canadian Thanksgiving - not to be confused with American Thanksgiving which is next month :))

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!  ٩(^▿^)۶

If you are free next month for US Thanksgiving you can come to my house and remake that meal. Or just send the pie.  Blueberry pie and ice cream sounds so good right now.   Yum!!!

Beef fried rice, miso soup